PDA

View Full Version : Sideshow, please spare no expense with Hoth Leia

JustinLuck
07-11-2008, 06:11 PM
Let's see you top Hot Toys with this one!!!

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/7508/hanesb3vx2.jpg

:fireworksI know you guys can do it! :fireworks

DarthNeil
07-11-2008, 06:22 PM
Let's see that AND the Millenium Falcon c_o_c_k_pit for in 1/6...:D

Cocoboloboy
07-11-2008, 06:26 PM
**sigh** If only Hot Toys was a 1:6 Star Wars competitor.

OSCORP
07-11-2008, 06:27 PM
Well, they spared no expense with luke

"As you can see from the substantial costume and accessory list, we have set out to give Star Wars collectors the most comprehensive and iconic version of Luke Skywalker ever released in 12-inches! WE HAVE SPARED NO EXPENSE in tooling and fabrication to bring you the absolute best and most detailed Luke that we can offer, despite the rising cost of manufacturing overseas."

Cocoboloboy
07-11-2008, 06:39 PM

"As you can see from the substantial costume and accessory list, we have set out to give Star Wars collectors the most comprehensive and iconic version of Luke Skywalker ever released in 12-inches! WE HAVE SPARED NO EXPENSE in tooling and fabrication to bring you the absolute best and most detailed Luke that we can offer, despite the rising cost of manufacturing overseas."

Man they stuck both feet in thier mouth with that quote.

I'd love to see a Hoth Leia done right but I don't think SS is gonna pull it off.

The Craw
07-11-2008, 07:12 PM
good to see we're getting a head start with this one. let the falling sky commence.:rolleyes:

papa-alpha-charlie
07-11-2008, 07:16 PM

her head is too big and she has monkey arms. :banana

Cocoboloboy
07-11-2008, 07:17 PM
good to see we're getting a head start with this one. let the falling sky commence.:rolleyes:

Hey, when I see 1 2 3 it's just natural to expect 4 after it right? The challenge was to top HT in the 1:6 department. Tell me I'm wrong to doubt SS can do it.

No sky is falling, just a lttle common sense being thrown out there.

Khev
07-11-2008, 07:24 PM
I'd love to see SSC knock Hoth Han, Leia, and Luke out of the park. Give us tauntauns too!

EVILFACE
07-11-2008, 07:28 PM
Hoth Leia would be a pass.

Though a Han that looked just like that would have been pretty awesome.

Amanaman
07-11-2008, 07:30 PM
I love ESB as a movie, but I have zero interest in owning those versions of the characters. A Hoth gear Luke or Han on Tauntaun is about all I'd get.

Odowankenobi
07-11-2008, 10:00 PM
Did I miss something? When was this figure ever confirmed?

EVILFACE
07-11-2008, 10:08 PM
Did I miss something? When was this figure ever confirmed?

I believe she will be up for PPO in May of 2014.

IrishJedi
07-11-2008, 10:20 PM

And cost $189.99

.... still on the Buck.

DarthTrafford
07-11-2008, 10:23 PM
The exclusive is going to be injured and dirty hands, for Han to hold.
COME ON SIDESHOW GIVE US THE HANDS!
:chew

EVILFACE
07-11-2008, 10:25 PM
The exclusive is going to be injured and dirty hands, for Han to hold.
COME ON SIDESHOW GIVE US THE HANDS!

Naw, the exclusive should be a small mirror, razor blade, rolled up $100 bill and some white powder.

arnax161
07-11-2008, 10:29 PM
A one-sixth Falcon Cockpit would rule...Let's see Wedge Antilles!!!!

The Josh
07-11-2008, 10:32 PM
Hey, when I see 1 2 3 it's just natural to expect 4 after it right? The challenge was to top HT in the 1:6 department. Tell me I'm wrong to doubt SS can do it.

No sky is falling, just a lttle common sense being thrown out there.

Its just common sense huh? :rolleyes: :lol

I don't have a doubt that SS can do it. The bigger question is are they doing it right now?

HT does make mistakes too depsite the Jesus Christ outlook people take with them.

EVILFACE
07-11-2008, 10:41 PM

I don't have a doubt that SS can do it. The bigger question is are they doing it right now?

HT does make mistakes too depsite the Jesus Christ outlook people take with them.

Jesus was human and made mistakes as well. But like HT, they were rare.

The Josh
07-11-2008, 10:44 PM
Jesus was human and made mistakes as well. But like HT, they were rare.

Not quite as rare as some want to believe. Both companies make a nice product and I like the stuff I have from both. Hell, I can't wait to get the HT Iron Man.

Nyhargo Dirge
07-12-2008, 01:59 AM
her head is too big and she has monkey arms. :banana

And don't forget that it looks nothing like her, except when I turn her portrait 3/4 and look at her from below on a Tuesday when the moon is full.

Alice Adrenochrome
07-12-2008, 02:30 AM
You have to to face it: from Sideshow, you can only get Sideshow quality. And, as long as they realized their figures at Sideshow prices, there was nothing wrong. Unfortunately, the Sideshow prices are getting closer to HT standards with ever other figure, which cannot be said about the quality of their figures...
Also, the line is getting boring. They are really stretching it. Guys, we are being milked!

Cocoboloboy
07-12-2008, 05:50 AM

Yeah, I'm afraid it is just common sense Josh. There are only one or two SS figures produced so far that I would compare to HT. A couple more if you can include doing repaints and slight mods to them.

I know you think HT fans believe HT can do no wrong but the fact is they believe HT does very, very, little wrong whereas SS does a lot wrong. And as SS's price increases those uncorrected mistakes become amplified.

A quick comparison from my point of view:

Clothing fit and material choice = HT has an edge especially for material
Body = TrueType kills the Buck
Piant Apps = HT over SS 99% of the time
Sculpts = HT has a slight advantage but SS is gaining ground
Accessories = About the same to me. SS's LOTR figs shine in this area

I don't hate SS, I just don't trust their abilities in the 1:6 market as much as I do HT's.

BlueLeader
07-12-2008, 06:22 AM
You have to to face it: from Sideshow, you can only get Sideshow quality. And, as long as they realized their figures at Sideshow prices, there was nothing wrong. Unfortunately, the Sideshow prices are getting closer to HT standards with ever other figure, which cannot be said about the quality of their figures...
Also, the line is getting boring. They are really stretching it. Guys, we are being milked!

After several years and no armor, I don't count CW Obi, and some off looking sculpts, and no upgrade to the new body in sight, at least no indication we will see it used for Ki, then I have to agree completely that we ARE being milked.

Alice Adrenochrome
07-12-2008, 07:13 AM
I know you think HT fans believe HT can do no wrong but the fact is they believe HT does very, very, little wrong whereas SS does a lot wrong. And as SS's price increases those uncorrected mistakes become amplified.

A quick comparison from my point of view:

Clothing fit and material choice = HT has an edge especially for material
Body = TrueType kills the Buck
Piant Apps = HT over SS 99% of the time
Sculpts = HT has a slight advantage but SS is gaining ground
Accessories = About the same to me. SS's LOTR figs shine in this area

I don't hate SS, I just don't trust their abilities in the 1:6 market as much as I do HT's.

:lecture OPEN YOUR EYES!

JGouse0498
07-12-2008, 07:18 AM
My view on this is that Sideshow is very inconsistent with their products.

They absolutely knock it out of the park with some stellar figures here and there (ROTS Kenobi, ANH Kenobi, Palpatine/Sidious, Leia Boushh), but more often than not their figures have questionable issues (zombie-eyed paint apps, mismatched hair color, monkey arms/hands, oversized heads, questionable material substitutions, etc...and of course the Buck). In the past, it was easier to swallow because SSC had prices much lower than HT (Medicom not included because they themselves have their share of serious problems--namely overpricing and brittle/fragile bodies).

Now we've entered an era where Sideshow's prices are rivaling Hot Toys, but the quality hasn't really increased to match the price in the grand scheme. Based on pictures, CW Obi-Wan and Snake Eyes look to be worth every penny, but then we have figures like ANH Luke and Ki-Adi that represent a step back in one or more areas (Ki-Adi especially for using the Buck and with very few accessories).

In these financially-strapping times, collectors by and large don't have the kind of disposeable income they had two or three years ago, so they have to be very discriminating with what they buy. They need to know that every hard-earned penny they spend is going to be well spent. I don't feel Sideshow is meeting that expectation--especially with the sharply increased prices and disproportionate quality. Hot Toys, on the other hand, is meeting those expectations. Their Dark Knight line in particular demonstrates a company that is producing a product that is worth the price being charged, and their Mark 3 Iron Man looks just as promising.

Of course, it all comes down to a simple choice: 1) either you feel a product is worth it and you buy it or 2) you don't feel it's worth the cost and you skip it. Sideshow will continue to do business as they see fit as long as it remains profitable and their items sell out. If collectors are looking to send a message to Sideshow, then b**ching and moaning alone are not going to do it. Yes, it's good for venting, and I think everyone here needs to be respectful of another's right to do so (just like they have the right to vehemently defend the product).

But if you want Sideshow to step up their game, don't buy the item if you're not happy with it. When sales start to drop, they will have to look at customers' complaints/criticisms and rectify it. But if people just complain about things and then end their rant with "...but I will/have bought it anyway", then don't be surprised that nothing changes.

So to recap:

1) Venting (even if overly harsh/"whiny") needs to be "A-OK" without others criticizng that person (don't make it personal)

2) Make a statement with your wallet: don't buy it if you don't like it

And most importantly...

Remember that this is supposed to be FUN!!! Dozens of pages arguing over tunic material isn't all that much fun. After awhile, it's a dead horse that just won't die.

Hmm...should we have a "Zombie Horse" smilie, perhaps???

So there's my two cents...for what it's worth.

Homer Simpson
07-12-2008, 08:15 AM
Well said that man!

The Josh
07-12-2008, 08:41 AM
Yeah, I'm afraid it is just common sense Josh. There are only one or two SS figures produced so far that I would compare to HT. A couple more if you can include doing repaints and slight mods to them.

No its not common sense. Its YOUR opinion that it can't be done but that doesn't make it common sense. You can say its common sense to expect to pay for services rendered or common sense to take a test after going through a chapter in school. However, what you're suggesting is nothing more than your POV not common sense.

You'll continue to tell me how much its common sense and how I'm wearing rose colored glasses. So I'll end it now because I guess I lack the common sense you seem to think this situation has. :rolleyes:

I know you think HT fans believe HT can do no wrong but the fact is they believe HT does very, very, ittle wrong whereas SS does a lot wrong. And as SS's price increases those uncorrected mistakes become amplified.

Well, very little or no its obvious anyways that HT Fans believe they're the next thing to JC himself. They've got some not so good figures themselves and plenty of figures where the likeness lacks or had to be recasted to be brought out (Hicks). I'm sure there are more mistakes that are out there that HT fans dont want to admit.

As far as SS making a lot of mistakes. Thats as much of a stretch as saying or the belief that HT makes little mistakes. Neither is true and the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

I've got 4 HT figures and feel like I got my moneys worth on 2 of them. Now, with SS more often than not I feel like I got my moneys worth. As SS prices continue to climb I will continue to expect more.

This wasn't meant to turn into a SS vs HT debate. I actually like a lot of the work at least from the protos I've seen that HT does but I also know they make mistakes just like any other toy maker.

Batty
07-12-2008, 09:15 AM
So this went from being a thread about a Leia figure to a debate between SS and HT. In other words... a typical SW thread. :rolleyes:

MaulFan
07-12-2008, 09:22 AM
So this went from being a thread about a Leia figure to a debate between SS and HT. In other words... a typical SW thread. :rolleyes:

Well, in all fairness to the Star Wars section, this thread was doomed from post 1 since Hot Toys was called out, this was innevitable.

Cocoboloboy
07-12-2008, 09:38 AM

No. A typical SW thread is Medi vs. SS.:lecture :lol

It's really a pointless debate since HT doesn't make SW figs BUT if they did SS wouldn't have a chance if they continued with what thery're doing.

You'll continue to tell me how much its common sense and how I'm wearing rose colored glasses. So I'll end it now because I guess I lack the common sense you seem to think this situation has. :rolleyes:

And Josh, I never told you that you were wearing rose colored glasses dude. Looks like a Freudian slip to me.:D

MaulFan
07-12-2008, 09:44 AM
It's really a pointless debate since HT doesn't make SW figs BUT if they did SS wouldn't have a chance if they continued with what thery're doing.

That's debatable to an extent. In some ways, Hot Toys stuff would probably be superior, but with some characters, the faults of the True Type body would make some ugly looking figures. ANH Luke for example, has so little clothing, the overly broad shoulders on the true type would make him look very awkward. The TT body is ok on figures with layers of clothing or collars that alter the shape of the shoulders, but in some cases, it's a bit of an eye sore I find compared to older HT figures. I'm hoping Prometheus offers the best of both worlds, HT quality construction with a better human shape aesthetic.

Memnoch
07-12-2008, 09:48 AM
I have to say Im a lot like Josh in that I don't see why Medi and HT are worshiped as being the best and generally have little to no problems with SS. I hate that the TT has such insane shoulders and no height difference which is part of the reason my Jedi Luke went back on the Buck. I hope the Pro keeps the height differentiations and I hope we get a new female body eventually that is equal to the Pro and keeps the height differences. Could you imagine if Leia was as tall as Han, was as tall as Luke, was as tall as Vader?! :lol

OSCORP
07-12-2008, 09:49 AM
That's debatable to an extent.

No it's not. HT would own.

Cocoboloboy
07-12-2008, 09:50 AM
That's debatable to an extent. In some ways, Hot Toys stuff would probably be superior, but with some characters, the faults of the True Type body would make some ugly looking figures. ANH Luke for example, has so little clothing, the overly broad shoulders on the true type would make him look very awkward. The TT body is ok on figures with layers of clothing or collars that alter the shape of the shoulders, but in some cases, it's a bit of an eye sore I find compared to older HT figures. I'm hoping Prometheus offers the best of both worlds, HT quality construction with a better human shape aesthetic.

Maybe. I'm going to put ANH Lukes clothes on it when i get him and see.The TT shoulders are exactly the same width as the Bucks are though.

carbo-fation
07-12-2008, 09:50 AM

You should put that quote in your sig. It's hilarious yet sad.:D:monkey2

Memnoch
07-12-2008, 09:54 AM
No it's not. HT would own.

No that's your opinion and its fine you have one. However it is not gospel truth because there's no way to know WHAT HT would do with the line or the price point.

OSCORP
07-12-2008, 09:57 AM
No that's your opinion and its fine you have one. However it is not gospel truth because there's no way to know WHAT HT would do with the line or the price point.

No way to know, But we can all pretty much tell. :cool:

MaulFan
07-12-2008, 10:01 AM
Maybe. I'm going to put ANH Lukes clothes on it when i get him and see.The TT shoulders are exactly the same width as the Bucks are though.

Interesting, because Jack Sparrow and Rambo M65 both end up looking way to broad and flat shouldered to me.

OSCORP
07-12-2008, 10:02 AM
I have to say Im a lot like Josh

Ouch!

My Jedi Luke went back on the Buck.

Double ouch!
:D

Memnoch
07-12-2008, 10:02 AM
No way to know, But we can all pretty much tell. :cool:

Well that's fine but I personally don't think HT doing Star Wars would result in this massive jump some think it would. We would probably be paying about $120-$150 for a basic figure (say a Jedi, maybe Ki-Adi Mundi) whose sculpt probably wouldn't be that different from the SS version, maybe some skin texture. Would likely come with one set of hands, maybe two. And just the lightsabers as accessories. So we would be paying maybe $30 or $40 more from a figure that (to me) wouldn't be that drastically different from SS's to justify the price. As this is a thread about Hoth Leia, again I don't know if they can really outdo SS in this department. Fairly easy costume, shouldn't have trouble with the head (then again Im fine with both Boushh and ANH Leia) and they have a fairly nicely scaled body. As long as the prices stay around where they are Im fine with a lot of what SS does. These are just toys after all :lol

creature4000
07-12-2008, 10:03 AM
Im sad to say that there is no way Hoth Leia would be good.

OSCORP
07-12-2008, 10:07 AM
Well that's fine but I personally don't think HT doing Star Wars would result in this massive jump some think it would.

Wrong! Start over.

:D:monkey3

MaulFan
07-12-2008, 10:11 AM
I think Hoth Leia would be the best Leia from SSC. The puffyness of the Hoth clothing plus her vest would balance out the odd head to neck proportions with the femaile Buck as well as hide the midsection of the female Buck, I think it'd be a sharp picture.

I'd definitely want full Hoth though, hair up, vest, not just the jumpsuit with her hair down for fleeing Bespin, though, if they just pack in 2 portraits, that'd be nice.

MaulFan
07-12-2008, 10:14 AM
If HT were to get a 1/6 Star Wars license, I'd like to see their line ammend the Sideshow line and not start over again. The HT line would probably produce maybe a half dozen figures a year, which is fine given the price they'd come at, but at so few per year, it could be awhile before getting desired characters.

I have a feeling that starting with SDCC, the Sideshow Star Wars line is going to become a hybrid of Hot Toys and Sideshow; I'm sure Darth Vader was done with some HT assistance. To me that's the route to go, both companies have certain strengths and weakness but they fortunately don't share the same weaknesses and some strenghts balance the weaknesses of the others. If the two work together, that'd be the best product on the market.

Memnoch
07-12-2008, 10:20 AM
Really, if I weren't double dipping on the mains (basically trying to recreate the Vintage figure line) there's a good chance Id be out after Vader, the droids and Chewbacca. HT are probably helping with the first 3 and the jury is out on the 4th. Ideally at SDCC we'd see Vader, the droids, a Stormie and a clone.. but odds are against that one :lol

MaulFan
07-12-2008, 10:24 AM
I think Vader'll be it for ground-breaking (for Sideshow) figures, with the rest of the offering falling into the more standard stuff. I expect maybe a Clone Trooper or 2, but that is 90% done with the same figure as CW Obi-Wan. I could see the droids or Chewie as a target for SDCC 2009 or TF 2009.

Alice Adrenochrome
07-12-2008, 12:53 PM
HT doing SW? No please! The flood of SSC 12"SW figures we'd see on Ebay would cause an unseen devaluation of the SSC figures, and my collection would be worth nothing at all! Heh, it is already bad enough as it is, with the SSC figures being worth only half the price you paid for them once you have them!! :D

Deeznutz6
07-12-2008, 02:04 PM
[QUOTE=MaulFan;1009218]If HT were to get a 1/6 Star Wars license, I'd like to see their line ammend the Sideshow line and not start over again. The HT line would probably produce maybe a half dozen figures a year, which is fine given the price they'd come at, but at so few per year, it could be awhile before getting desired characters.

This is my gripe now, imagine!! We would never see soem key characters or some really out of left feild new ones.

IF HT took over Id drop the line all together, Ive put tom much time and mullah in the SS line so far, to start over would be crazy.

EVILFACE
07-12-2008, 02:22 PM
HT doing SW? No please! The flood of SSC 12"SW figures we'd see on Ebay would cause an unseen devaluation of the SSC figures, and my collection would be worth nothing at all! Heh, it is already bad enough as it is, with the SSC figures being worth only half the price you paid for them once you have them!! :D

That is why you buy what you like, not because of some perceived value.

The Josh
07-12-2008, 03:25 PM
And Josh, I never told you that you were wearing rose colored glasses dude. Looks like a Freudian slip to me.:D

No, you didn't. I was just beating you or anyone to the punch.

"A Freudian slip is like saying one thing, but meaning your mother."

So as you can see what I said was not that. :D

Well that's fine but I personally don't think HT doing Star Wars would result in this massive jump some think it would. We would probably be paying about $120-$150 for a basic figure (say a Jedi, maybe Ki-Adi Mundi) whose sculpt probably wouldn't be that different from the SS version, maybe some skin texture. Would likely come with one set of hands, maybe two. And just the lightsabers as accessories. So we would be paying maybe $30 or $40 more from a figure that (to me) wouldn't be that drastically different from SS's to justify the price. As this is a thread about Hoth Leia, again I don't know if they can really outdo SS in this department. Fairly easy costume, shouldn't have trouble with the head (then again Im fine with both Boushh and ANH Leia) and they have a fairly nicely scaled body. As long as the prices stay around where they are Im fine with a lot of what SS does. These are just toys after all :lol

I agree. As much as I do actually like HT I don't see where we'd be getting THAT much more for the money. Their stuff cost more for not a lot more. Either way I'm gonna enjoy my SS SW figs and my HT figs as I get them.

MaulFan
07-12-2008, 03:30 PM
That is why you buy what you like, not because of some perceived value.

Ya, I can't imagine collecting things like this with monetary value in mind. I've been curious from time to time how much things go for, but when I spend my money on it, my only goal is to have something all to myself to enjoy as much as I like. It'd be nice if I could sell it off for a good penny if I ever find myself in a huge financial crisis where my only option is to sell this stuff, but otherwise I'm taking it to the grave.

vader70450
07-12-2008, 04:27 PM
http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/2374/starwarsstormtrooperspeck1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Cocoboloboy
07-12-2008, 06:07 PM
So as you can see what I said was not that. :D

Your Momma!:lol

The Josh
07-12-2008, 09:28 PM
Your Momma!:lol

I love her. :)

JustinLuck
07-13-2008, 01:44 AM
I never intended this thread to become a Hot Toys vs Sideshow debate. Although imagining the artists from two of the top collectible companies going head-to-head to make the most visually compelling 1:6 SW replicas ever would be pretty damn amazing. I can only imagine the innovation we would see from that type of competition! :google

But this thread is more about what I know Sideshow artists are capable of, and what I would love to see come to fruition. If I was an artist at Sideshow, I would see Hot Toys products and say to myself, "Yeah, that is really cool, but wait until you see what we are capable of."

I am sure Hot Toys products cost more partly because of better cloth materials and tailoring. But it may also be that customers in affluent asian countries are already used to buying collectible figures within that price range.

When you break down a Hot Toys figure, the majority of what make them 'superior' is in tailoring and cloth materials. Other things are about equal to Sideshow. In fact, a Buck body is made of a higher grade plastic than the TrueType. Try bending a TrueType's knee joint a little too far and see what happens. Hairline cracks are common. I have never seen a Buck body with a hairline crack. Same thing if you dremel the plastic. The TrueType melts away like butter while the plastic of a Buck puts up a fight.

Now, I could go into the pros and cons of a True Type vs a Buck...of course the TrueType wins by a large margin with the big exception of the shoulders and lack of height variation. Although I suppose the comparison is a moot point with the Prometheus on the horizon. Let's just hope it uses the same plastic from a Buck and not a True Type.

JustinLuck
07-13-2008, 02:01 AM
But getting back to why I started this thread. I would like to have one ultimate figure to represent Leia on display. The Empire Strikes Back has always been a favorite of mine...for SW movies...and easily in the top 10 of any movies I've ever seen, with plenty of childhood nostalgia thrown in. I have always felt that the character personalities of Luke, Yoda, Vader, Han, and Leia were richest in this film. I only wish the 'feel' of ESB could have extended over to ROTJ (but of course we had a different director, more of Lucas' involvement in the script / directing, etc, etc:rolleyes:)

Anyway, I always loved the flirtatious banter, love / hate relationship between Han and Leia. From the moments in the medical room on Hoth, all the way to the --'I love you!'--'I know.'-- their interactions together were entertaining to watch on screen.

Leia's snow suit is cool because it is the first time you see her wearing something other than a royal gown and it is a functional wear that is more conducive to the environment of the SW universe.

This figure will be a challenge, no doubt. First and foremost is the outfit. Cloth materials and tailoring is Sideshow's weakest area when they are compared to other top 1:6 companies. The entire outfit will be difficult to achieve in 1:6 scale with subtle insulation to make it look like it's designed for cold weather. There are also numerous visual details on the clothing. The vest, in particular, has a distinguishable diamond pleated pattern.

And then you have the base body... Now Sideshow...I know you guys have seen the Hot Toys female, which IMO is the most realisticly proportioned female 1:6 body on the market. Please analyze this body carefully and make a female Prometheus. I'm sure I am not the only Sideshow fan that has regretfully had to skip all of your Sideshow female character offerings because of the Female Buck. OMG, to think of what Aayla could have been!:monkey2 But once you have the new female Prometheus built, a talented sculptor can finally make a proportioned female head whose first name isn't Bobble.

:family
Now get to it! ;)

http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/4043/hoth43ci4.jpg

EVILFACE
07-13-2008, 11:01 AM
Never noticed that. She has the same style boots Bespin Luke has.

IrishJedi
07-13-2008, 11:03 AM
well, there's at least one thing they can repurpose, which they love.

Smudger9
07-13-2008, 11:07 AM
I do look at the HT POTC figures with jealousy. I wish we could see what they could do with Star Wars.

Darth Cruel
07-13-2008, 11:22 AM
But getting back to why I started this thread. I would like to have one ultimate figure to represent Leia on display. The Empire Strikes Back has always been a favorite of mine...for SW movies...and easily in the top 10 of any movies I've ever seen, with plenty of childhood nostalgia thrown in. I have always felt that the character personalities of Luke, Yoda, Vader, Han, and Leia were richest in this film. I only wish the 'feel' of ESB could have extended over to ROTJ (but of course we had a different director, more of Lucas' involvement in the script / directing, etc, etc:rolleyes:)

Anyway, I always loved the flirtatious banter, love / hate relationship between Han and Leia. From the moments in the medical room on Hoth, all the way to the --'I love you!'--'I know.'-- their interactions together were entertaining to watch on screen.

Leia's snow suit is cool because it is the first time you see her wearing something other than a royal gown and it is a functional wear that is more conducive to the environment of the SW universe.

This figure will be a challenge, no doubt. First and foremost is the outfit. Cloth materials and tailoring is Sideshow's weakest area when they are compared to other top 1:6 companies. The entire outfit will be difficult to achieve in 1:6 scale with subtle insulation to make it look like it's designed for cold weather. There are also numerous visual details on the clothing. The vest, in particular, has a distinguishable diamond pleated pattern.

And then you have the base body... Now Sideshow...I know you guys have seen the Hot Toys female, which IMO is the most realisticly proportioned female 1:6 body on the market. Please analyze this body carefully and make a female Prometheus. I'm sure I am not the only Sideshow fan that has regretfully had to skip all of your Sideshow female character offerings because of the Female Buck. OMG, to think of what Aayla could have been!:monkey2 But once you have the new female Prometheus built, a talented sculptor can finally make a proportioned female head whose first name isn't Bobble.

Now get to it! ;)

http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/4043/hoth43ci4.jpg

You said it that the quilting of the material will be a royal PITA. But I would love to see the attempt, even if it is imperfect.

JustinLuck
07-13-2008, 04:36 PM
Here is a higher resolution image of her costume for reference:

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/6220/hoth2iw0.th.jpg (http://img247.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hoth2iw0.jpg)

JustinLuck
02-15-2009, 08:08 PM
With the possibility of her being announced soon, I thought I would revive this thread. :D

http://i43.tinypic.com/71pxug.jpg

dharper
02-15-2009, 08:23 PM
I'd love for this figure to be coming soon, but I'm not going to get my hopes up.

Cryoguns
02-15-2009, 09:27 PM
I'm not too hopeful we'll see Leia this week...but would love to be shown wrong :D The Hoth Leia was always one of my favorites.

JustinLuck
02-16-2009, 04:41 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/bl8hx.jpg

devilof76
02-16-2009, 04:53 PM
:drool

I want a Bespin Leia now.

EVILFACE
02-16-2009, 05:08 PM
No interest in this version of her. Paaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssss

galactiboy
02-16-2009, 05:10 PM
Isn't she wearing the same basic outfit on Hoth, as she is wearing later when they escape from Bespin? What I want is the outfit when Han is frozen and she's taking out Stormtroopers... and if I can get both in one figure I'll be happy.

Wor-Gar
02-16-2009, 05:11 PM
Isn't she wearing the same basic outfit on Hoth, as she is wearing later when they escape from Bespin? What I want is the outfit when Han is frozen and she's taking out Stormtroopers... and if I can get both in one figure I'll be happy.

Same outfit, she just dumped the vest...and has "shoes" instead of her boots.

JustinLuck
02-16-2009, 05:15 PM

Different hair too. Her braids are down and in loops.

Wor-Gar
02-16-2009, 05:21 PM
Different hair too. Her braids are down and in loops.

Well, yeah -- she has her Bespin do still.

Gonna be tough to have a complete Hoth-to-Bespin figure unless they do two sculpts.

DarthNeil
02-16-2009, 06:16 PM
With the possibility of her being announced soon, I thought I would revive this thread. :D

Some threads just NEED to be revived.:D

Star Puffs
02-16-2009, 06:29 PM

Hopefully Sideshow would offer both footwear options, although if they tucked in the pants into tall boots when they boxed the figures, the pants would be wrinkled if you wanted to switch to the Bespin shoes. I would prefer the Hoth boots all the same.

Husker75
02-16-2009, 06:30 PM
Man.. I'd kill for a hoth leia..

and i'd open a vein for bespin leia..

she is so damn beautiful in empire.

no.. no.. i'd rob a bank to pay for that thing if i had to..

she will be mine.. oh yes.. she will be..

Darth Snoopy
02-16-2009, 06:32 PM
Man.. I'd kill for a hoth leia..

and i'd open a vein for bespin leia..

she is so damn beautiful in empire.

no.. no.. i'd rob a bank to pay for that thing if i had to..

she will be mine.. oh yes.. she will be..

Dude...I'll drive the getaway car! :banana

Deak Starkiller
02-16-2009, 06:34 PM
I am surprised this thread went over two pages, not that contributing to it is helping. But I sure hope the figure announcement isn't Leia, we need some Lando real bad. :rock

Husker75
02-16-2009, 06:40 PM
Dude...I'll drive the getaway car! :banana

haha, i totally pictured your avatar driving a car, while edward james olmos runs out of a bank and hops into the passenger seat with wads of cash! i think i've lost it!:banana

FlyAndFight
02-16-2009, 08:44 PM
This would be just another reminder of how badly we need a Chewie.

Heck, just about every new figure announced that isn't Chewie is... :monkey2

devilof76
02-16-2009, 10:26 PM
This would be just another reminder of how badly we need a Chewie.

How badly we need three.

Alice Adrenochrome
02-23-2009, 04:06 PM
SSC better take their time to get Hoth Leia right. Leia as Boushh and Princess Leia where fine, but I'll be in the first row of a riot if they don't get Hoth Leia right. I mean, all the visual information they need is there! In the movie! The Empire Strikes Back.

Please. Get. Hoth. Leia. Right. Sideshow.

Darth Snoopy
02-23-2009, 04:08 PM
haha, i totally pictured your avatar driving a car, while edward james olmos runs out of a bank and hops into the passenger seat with wads of cash! i think i've lost it!:banana

:rock :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl :rock

JustinLuck
02-23-2009, 04:11 PM
I do too. It's shame Trevor missed out doing an ANH Leia. That is one I would be interested in purchasing as well, but I just can't get past the poor facial proportions on the sculpt (including it being oversized).

D'oh!
02-24-2009, 12:58 AM
Carrie Fisher was at her prettiest in Empire so hopefully they don't muck it up.

Husker75
02-24-2009, 03:04 AM
Carrie Fisher was at her prettiest in Empire so hopefully they don't muck it up.

you know..
i love the slave outfit..
but what really did it for me.. what really made me fall for her.. was the empire look. bespin in particular.

Even when other girls still had cooties..
Princess Leia was an exception.
:cool::monkey5

FlyAndFight
02-24-2009, 08:09 AM
How badly we need three. :chew:chew:chew

:lecture:lecture:lecture Correct-a-mundo!

I do too. It's shame Trevor missed out doing an ANH Leia. That is one I would be interested in purchasing as well, but I just can't get past the poor facial proportions on the sculpt (including it being oversized).

I initially thought the same way but after finally getting ANH Leia, I've really liked her. The outfit is probably the only downer but as far as the headsculpt, it does look nice and not too big. ( I think Boussh Leia's noggin is bigger and is on a taller body.) I would have only increased the size of her "hair" buns, if possible.

minivader
02-24-2009, 08:14 AM
just wondering, which is SSC's spared no expense figure? and how has that figure hold up to today's standard?

MaulFan
02-24-2009, 10:47 AM
just wondering, which is SSC's spared no expense figure? and how has that figure hold up to today's standard?

I think Leia Boushh was that in her day, Probably Vader now. I think Boushh still holds up pretty well.

It came up in another thread about getting SSC to change things on figures in production, and it reminded me of one failure that I REALLY hope doesn't happen if/when Hoth Leia is made. NOOOOOO posed eyes, it limited Illum Padme and ANH Leia, I can't stand it. If the eyes could be posed by the collector, that'd be great, but fixed eye positions limit your pose and viewing options. Even the great Hot Toys BR Joker, sure it looks life-like, but go through the pictures of folks' collection with that one and see how fairly repetitive poses are because he only looks good from a few ways. I know looking straight out isn't great for some poses, but it can work for a far greater range than posed eyes.

JustinLuck
02-24-2009, 11:55 AM
Minivader, Sideshow claimed to spare no expense with ANH Luke. We all know how his tunic material changed at the last minute.

I wouldn't call him "horrible" at all. It's a decent enough figure, but he is definitely disappointing, especially from what was shown and promised when we ordered him. And for $80!

I know Krayt has alread re-posted it ad naseum, but Sideshow really should probably regret posting this:

Quote:
As you can see from the substantial costume and accessory list, we have set out to give Star Wars collectors the most comprehensive and iconic version of Luke Skywalker ever released in 12-inches! WE HAVE SPARED NO EXPENSE in tooling and fabrication to bring you the absolute best and most detailed Luke that we can offer, despite the rising cost of manufacturing overseas.

IMHO, from the tunic alone it is quite clear that they did not live up to this statement. That's why I for one am disappointed. :(

http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1010605&postcount=2775

http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28493&highlight=spared+expense&page=70

minivader
02-24-2009, 11:59 AM
ah okay, thanks fro the replies, maulfan and justinluck

iron.jedi83
02-24-2009, 12:07 PM

you know..
i love the slave outfit..
but what really did it for me.. what really made me fall for her.. was the empire look.

i agree 100% that leia was her best in Empire...i too fell in love with her

JustinLuck
02-24-2009, 03:57 PM
I wouldn't mind a sculpt of this Leia.

http://i40.tinypic.com/11tne39.jpg

EVILFACE
02-24-2009, 03:58 PM

I would say it's Gandalf.

D'oh!
02-27-2009, 01:22 AM
This picture immediately comes to mind when I think of Hoth Leia:

http://www.18to88.com/images/leia.jpg

drod26
04-09-2009, 04:17 PM

thats a hot picture...

Darth Snoopy
04-09-2009, 04:25 PM

Carrie Fisher was my first boyhood crush! :love:love:love

This picture immediately comes to mind when I think of Hoth Leia:

http://www.18to88.com/images/leia.jpg

:love:love:love

LordAzrael
04-09-2009, 05:30 PM
I'm sure it will be fine - but I will certainly be looking forward to carded female truetypes to do a body swap, or maybe even one of the newer triad bodies (not the Otaku obviously)

BuddyGus
04-10-2009, 12:20 AM
I would definetly pick up a hoth leia as long as the exclusive is a general veers.....

No, seriously, I think she would be a great next leia.

DarthTrafford
09-05-2009, 11:28 PM
Wait did I miss something?:confused:
There's going to be a Hoth Leia?:confused:

JustinLuck
09-24-2009, 11:59 PM
Wait did I miss something?:confused:
There's going to be a Hoth Leia?:confused:

By the time Sideshow officially announces a figure, it is too late to suggest anything. That is why I started this thread way in advance.

I hope the Sideshow team can size Leia's head so that it is proportional with her outfit and body. Trevor did an outstanding job on the Sarah Connor sculpt, but unfortunately the head was oversized and this may have been one of the determining factors in the low sales that ended the T2 line. I know I hesitantly had to pass on the figure because of this. Please look at the photo below for reference. If Sideshow doesn't want to redesign the female body, I would like them to tailor the outfit to a size that we can place it on a Triad Eva body, which seems to be the most realistic looking 1/6 female on the market (when it is ever released!).
http://i32.tinypic.com/2d1e8w.jpg

http://www.mwctoys.com/images/review_t2sarah_4.jpg
http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_051807a.htm

EVILFACE
09-25-2009, 12:02 AM
Meh, the head size on her is fine. She has a big head.

http://fusedfilm.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/hamilton-t2.jpg

thenammagazine
09-25-2009, 06:41 AM
Meh, the head size on her is fine. She has a big head.

http://fusedfilm.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/hamilton-t2.jpg

:lecture:lecture:lecture Doesn't look any bigger than, say...

JustinLuck
01-19-2010, 03:17 PM
I see people talking about their wishes for a Hoth Leia, so I thought what better time than now to bump this thread. :D

Shai
01-19-2010, 03:19 PM
Fail Bump IMO.

Darth Cruel
01-19-2010, 03:28 PM
I am definitley on the fence about whether we will see this figure this year. There are a few "depends on"'s to consider like whether they are committed to putting this figure on a female pro, and if so, if there is a female pro through developement.

My hope is for the figure, though.

But then, who am I kidding. I am happy with ANY Sideshow Star Wars 1:6 scale figure.

galactiboy
01-19-2010, 03:46 PM
This is one where I wouldn't be too bummed about using the Buck... as she'd be well covered and as long as they can avoid the bobble head (which has plagued Leia) she could be a real winner.

This is actually the last Leia I really want for the collection.

JustinLuck
01-19-2010, 08:52 PM
The female buck contributes to the bobble head syndrome. If Sideshow doesn't want to make a new body, I would rather they use the new Hot Toys body. The clothing will be tailored for whatever body they choose. As we have found with the Prometheus, it is rare to swap bodies (any Hot Toys TT, Soldier Story S2, etc) and still have the clothing fit right. More often than not, there are problems, especially noticeable in the shoulders and arm sleeves. Besides, it is 2010. It's about time Sideshow get back with the program and retire the Buck that has been around since the 90's.

thenammagazine
01-20-2010, 12:41 AM
The female buck contributes to the bobble head syndrome. If Sideshow doesn't want to make a new body, I would rather they use the new Hot Toys body. The clothing will be tailored for whatever body they choose. As we have found with the Prometheus, it is rare to swap bodies (any Hot Toys TT, Soldier Story S2, etc) and still have the clothing fit right. More often than not, there are problems, especially noticeable in the shoulders and arm sleeves. Besides, it is 2010. It's about time Sideshow get back with the program and retire the Buck that has been around since the 90's.

There's no logic in that. Doing so would be a HUGE fail IMO, as Sideshow would likely slap that extra $40 right onto the $90 price tag, making Leia the most expensive figure yet. And your next post would be about how she's way overpriced in comparison to other SW releases. No thanks, not for that much. You want that, pick one up and port her over after she's released. For me, the female buck works perfectly fine for Leia.

EVILFACE
01-20-2010, 12:49 AM
Justin, I love your passion for perfect figures. But if a company actually catered to your every demand, the figures would cost $400 each . . .

devilof76
01-20-2010, 02:19 AM
This is actually the last Leia I really want for the collection.

Same here. And it's the one I want most.

I think she'll be fine on the Buck, so long as the sculpt is proportionate. Please, let Hoth Leia not have a big head. Monkeys will jump off bridges. :monkey2

DCfan
01-20-2010, 02:23 AM
When I was a kid, if my Mum had gone shopping and brought this figure home for me from Woolworth's I would have freaked out, and not in a good way.

thenammagazine
01-20-2010, 11:20 AM
When I was a kid, if my Mum had gone shopping and brought this figure home for me from Woolworth's I would have freaked out, and not in a good way.

I actually had the exact opposite reaction. Getting her for Christmas gave Han and Luke someone to rescue and once rescued, gave the team someone who could actually shoot and hit the stormtroopers. :p

wesker
07-03-2010, 05:04 AM
With SDCC round the corner it would be nice if this was announced.

There's been barely any core characters in a while and SS has done next to nothing to celebrate ESB's anniversary. :monkey2

Boba Ben
07-03-2010, 05:07 AM
Leia was really hot in her Hoth getup in my opinion. I know everyone goes to the slave costume as the ultra sexy option, but she looked extremely pretty on Hoth for some reason.

I'd definitely like to see an awesome Hoth Leia from Sideshow. Their stuff has been really great lately so I think the time is right.

devilof76
07-04-2010, 12:28 PM
You're right. Hoth is the sexiest Leia, and it needs to be their best Leia figure ever.

Puay
07-04-2010, 12:36 PM
I would prefer a Hoth Luke first.:D

Glennfett
07-04-2010, 02:26 PM
Id prefer a Bespin Leia...MOST hottest then!!!

devilof76
07-04-2010, 10:03 PM
In the red dress? She was pretty hot, but she was in it for fewer than 5 minutes worth of screen time. She wore the Hoth outfit for the greater part of the film, so at the least, it should come first.

wesker
07-04-2010, 11:00 PM
I second Hoth before Bespin. Besides appearing for most of the movie it just seems like it would be a better value figure. Including an alternate head, non gloved hands and a second pair of boots gives you a Bespin Escape variant. Throw in a blaster and breathing mask on top of that and you have the ultimate ESB Leia.

devilof76
07-04-2010, 11:24 PM
That would rule if there were no need for a white Bespin version.

I would like to see the red version be made into a PF.

OSCORP
07-05-2010, 12:13 AM
I have little faith even at this point that SS can pull off a decent female figure. I'd love to be proven wrong but i doubt it.

Puay
07-05-2010, 08:00 AM
Id prefer a Bespin Leia...MOST hottest then!!!

I too would prefer a Bespin Leia before Hoth Leia. I wouldn't mind diversity in the line, we don't have much of girlie stuff.:lol

dharper
07-05-2010, 11:34 AM
Leia was really hot in her Hoth getup in my opinion. I know everyone goes to the slave costume as the ultra sexy option, but she looked extremely pretty on Hoth for some reason.

I'd definitely like to see an awesome Hoth Leia from Sideshow. Their stuff has been really great lately so I think the time is right.

You're right. Hoth is the sexiest Leia, and it needs to be their best Leia figure ever.

Quoted for truth.:lecture

Groovy34
11-28-2013, 12:25 AM
Hoth leia will pritty much happen guys just may come months later if you look at their slots their doing the hoth line by appearance. probe droid, then luke then han eventually leia.

Groovy34
11-28-2013, 12:28 AM
I too would prefer a Bespin Leia before Hoth Leia. I wouldn't mind diversity in the line, we don't have much of girlie stuff.:lol

I'm making the Bespin Cloud city garment and snyderman and another i forget there name said they are making the headsculpt.

I think sideshow over shot things by doing lando as early as they did they should do another run since it's up to the time zone of ESB. maybe a revamped bespin han since the sculpt was kinda yawn

DarthChrisDK
11-28-2013, 02:24 AM
Moved to "Star Wars-action figures".

lerath666
11-28-2013, 08:19 AM
Necropostin!

Darth Snoopy
11-28-2013, 06:37 PM
Wowzers this thread is old! :lol

Boba Ben
11-28-2013, 06:41 PM
A good Hoth Leia would be very much welcome in my collection. Thank you old thread for reminding me to keep my eye on the prize.

VintijDroidGutzz
11-29-2013, 08:17 AM
..maybe a revamped bespin han since the entire figure was excruciatingly heinous.
Fixed. :duff

Groovy34
11-29-2013, 09:52 AM
since Sideshow is working on ESB now would be a good time to re-issue bespin han,release chewie and R2 and Lando once more.

That weay pwoplw can collect the whole movie characters now and not scattered like they did.

egel
11-29-2013, 10:01 AM
SS makes more money if they space the Bespin cast further apart. Would you buy clones or EU characters when you can get 4-5 iconic OT figures? What do you think will happen to SW 1/6 when every figure major figure is released and a complete collection is within reach?

lerath666
11-29-2013, 10:14 AM
with SW collectors, there is no such thing as a complete collection. There will allways be something new to entice us.

YES, you might loose bandwagoners and "flavor of the month" fans with a full OT cast, but not the ones who are sideshow's bread and butter

EVILFACE
11-29-2013, 10:24 AM
From the first page.

Could I be correct???? :lol

Glennfett
11-29-2013, 01:38 PM
Possibly hehejeje.

Sideshows star wars line is lacking females.

Groovy34
11-29-2013, 07:00 PM
From the first page.

Could I be correct???? :lol

i think your right i emailed someone and was told hoth leia is begin worked on and don't have a release in sight but it will be sometime next year your time line sounds appropriate id say she could be sent to are doors by nov 2014. it may be not what we want to hear but her being spaced out might give everyone wallets a break until then.

I think if they knew she would be in higher demand than the other hoth figs they might have skiped her ahead or using her as a grand finally

Invictus Sol
11-29-2013, 07:09 PM

And cost $189.99

.... still on the Buck.
Haha, you guys did pretty much nail it. :lol

Funny going back and reading from 2008. Things haven't really changed a bit.

Glad I went back, though. What a great photo (haven't seen before):

Puay
11-30-2013, 03:04 AM
I do see this coming, now that we are getting Hoth Luke and Han.

Groovy34
11-30-2013, 08:00 AM
I don't know where there going to get hoth leia's material i have searched every website for that nylon jacket material used for winter gear. i even thought of taking apart a 100 dollar jacket but that's just crazy. that nylon is paper thin. it's all the padding that makes jackets look poofy. I don't know if they deliberately wrinkled the fabric to make it look less smooth in the movie.

They could contact an umbrella company and ask about that white fabric for umbrella's and see if they will do it in white and beige it's the same deal 100% nylon. White umbrella's are a btch to look for that isn't vinyl or plastic.
Unless they use Taffeta then let the force be with them because the sewers will have to be fast to sew it before it frays to shreds

wesker
12-01-2013, 01:17 AM
This thread is old. :lol

Hopefully we'll finally see something in the next year. Even after all this time Hoth Leia still remains one of my most wanted figures.

Groovy34
12-01-2013, 10:47 AM
I liked every rendering of leia accept the slave i wasn't to impressed as guys are plus that costume would need to be made with metal and cloth to be useful on a seamless body.

she looked so cute in her hoth gear like a little girl. and i loved the ANH dress as well and her white boots for both looks are to diefor wish lucas would release those boots for 1:1 scale

bobmahoney
12-05-2013, 03:32 PM
I've heard a tauntaun is "luke warm" on the inside.

Boba Ben
12-05-2013, 03:35 PM
I've heard a tauntaun is "luke warm" on the inside.

http://youtu.be/bcYppAs6ZdI

TheFiend
12-10-2013, 02:41 AM
I don't even have to check to know who bumped this thread.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

TaliBane
04-13-2017, 06:28 AM
Haha, found this on a google search. With HT now doing the Hoth Leia, some funny stuff on the first page of this thread.

EVILFACE
04-13-2017, 07:04 AM
Wow, good 'ol JustinLuck. Haven't seen him post in a while. Wonder if he ever found his perfect body.

Khev
04-13-2017, 07:34 AM
The funniest old posts from years back are the ones braced for the possibility of SSC ever doing General Grievous since "he'd be guaranteed to be close to $100." :rotfl

Wor-Gar
04-13-2017, 07:37 AM
Hoth Leia would be a pass.

The above is from 2008. Are you sticking to this in 2017?

And then there's this classic bit of fortune telling that isn't too far off (page 2)...

And cost $189.99

.... still on the Buck.

TurdFurgusonsHat
04-13-2017, 07:39 AM

Gold :lol

EVILFACE
04-13-2017, 07:51 AM

Lolo No way I'm going back and reading our old rambling. Our past selves would be shocked at what our future selves have spent. :lol

As for Slave Leia, no interest. I sold off my Jabba setup.

Groovy34
04-13-2017, 07:56 AM
Shouldn't this be changed over to hot toys doing Hoth Leia since let's be honest if sideshow was doing it she would have came out with Luke and Han. But the new female bodies crumbling to dust in crotch area prevents them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Khev
04-13-2017, 08:05 AM
Here's another funny post from 2008:

That Clone Wars movie was so bad while The Dark Knight was just perfect. LOL at SW fans for having such crappy movies since the OT.
WB/DC is where it's at! Too bad you guys will never have another good SW movie while DC is destined to always be great!
And Nick Fury at the end of Iron Man? They're going to connect multiple superhero movies together? Good luck with that! :lol

Falcon Gunner
04-13-2017, 08:10 AM

Oh the irony that DC is destined to always be great! :rotfl

EVILFACE
04-13-2017, 08:14 AM
Khev with the fake news! :lecture

Khev
04-13-2017, 08:16 AM
http://therightscoop.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/trump-laughing.jpg

Mad Old Lu
04-13-2017, 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by EVILFACE View Post
That Clone Wars movie was so bad while The Dark Knight was just perfect. LOL at SW fans for having such crappy movies since the OT.
WB/DC is where it's at! Too bad you guys will never have another good SW movie while DC is destined to always be great!
And Nick Fury at the end of Iron Man? They're going to connect multiple superhero movies together? Good luck with that!

:rotfl Brilliant!

Wah
04-13-2017, 11:19 AM
:)

One-Figure-Collector
04-13-2017, 11:20 AM
I want it NOW ...

Groovy34
04-13-2017, 12:52 PM
I want Leia and I'm sure she will probably be out by 2019. If ht leaked pic and I'm sure they did that means it will be at least a year before it's advertised

Groovy34
04-13-2017, 12:53 PM
If not this is hot toys yanking are Chain like they did with Cesar Romero joker
Still pissed that's not happening.