Sideshow, please spare no expense with Hoth Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustinLuck

Super Freak
Reaction score
Let's see you top Hot Toys with this one!!!

hanesb3vx2.jpg

:fireworksI know you guys can do it! :fireworks

Well, they spared no expense with luke

"As you can see from the substantial costume and accessory list, we have set out to give Star Wars collectors the most comprehensive and iconic version of Luke Skywalker ever released in 12-inches! WE HAVE SPARED NO EXPENSE in tooling and fabrication to bring you the absolute best and most detailed Luke that we can offer, despite the rising cost of manufacturing overseas."

Well, they spared no expense with luke

"As you can see from the substantial costume and accessory list, we have set out to give Star Wars collectors the most comprehensive and iconic version of Luke Skywalker ever released in 12-inches! WE HAVE SPARED NO EXPENSE in tooling and fabrication to bring you the absolute best and most detailed Luke that we can offer, despite the rising cost of manufacturing overseas."

Man they stuck both feet in thier mouth with that quote.

I'd love to see a Hoth Leia done right but I don't think SS is gonna pull it off.

good to see we're getting a head start with this one. let the falling sky commence.:rolleyes:

Hey, when I see 1 2 3 it's just natural to expect 4 after it right? The challenge was to top HT in the 1:6 department. Tell me I'm wrong to doubt SS can do it.

No sky is falling, just a lttle common sense being thrown out there.

I love ESB as a movie, but I have zero interest in owning those versions of the characters. A Hoth gear Luke or Han on Tauntaun is about all I'd get.

Hey, when I see 1 2 3 it's just natural to expect 4 after it right? The challenge was to top HT in the 1:6 department. Tell me I'm wrong to doubt SS can do it.

No sky is falling, just a lttle common sense being thrown out there.

Its just common sense huh? :rolleyes: :lol

I don't have a doubt that SS can do it. The bigger question is are they doing it right now?

HT does make mistakes too depsite the Jesus Christ outlook people take with them.

Its just common sense huh? :rolleyes: :lol

I don't have a doubt that SS can do it. The bigger question is are they doing it right now?

HT does make mistakes too depsite the Jesus Christ outlook people take with them.

Jesus was human and made mistakes as well. But like HT, they were rare.

Jesus was human and made mistakes as well. But like HT, they were rare.

Not quite as rare as some want to believe. Both companies make a nice product and I like the stuff I have from both. Hell, I can't wait to get the HT Iron Man.

Back