• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANT/WHERE to BUY HT DK 12" FIGURES!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deak Starkiller

Super Freak
Reaction score
So yeah I am slackin' and I need me some Dark Knight Hot Toys action dollies. Anyone know of a place (preferably on this continent) that has a great price for either? Skanks a million! :)

edit: thanks for the link Evilface but I am looking for the first costume from Batman Begins. No BatTRON for me. :eek:

Last edited:
i have some of the original ones left for preorder...my price to freaks was $154.95 plus shipping...these should be shipping end of july/early august

Still looking for these...I PM'ed Mista but got no response. Anyone out there got one of these to sell??

Hi guys i am sure that yall have heard this question a lot recently but when should i buy TDK batman and joker and for around what price??

Back