• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

My 12" Unvirsal Monster Figures for sale including Creature from the black lagoon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spideyfan

Freakzoid
Reaction score
My 12" Unvirsal Monster Figures for sale including Creature from the black lagoon

Trying again. I am looking to sell off my sideshow collection 12" Monster Collection. All the figures have there box and accessories. No boxes remain for London After Midnight or Nosferatu. They were displayed only in a smoke free adult collection. I will also listen to best offers

Figures for sale are
Price includes shipping if in the US
Wolfman $30
Phantom Of The Opera $40
Mask Of Red Death Phantom $60
London After Midnight $30
Nosferatu $30

Last edited:
Re: My 12" Unvirsal Monster Figures for sale including Creature from the black lagoon

Now trying this with prices

Re: My 12" Unvirsal Monster Figures for sale including Creature from the black lagoon

Do these prices include shipping?

Someone should grap that invisible man - it is the exclusive version and is great with that hollow head.

trying again prices redone

What Phantom Of The Opera is this?

Back