Indiana Jones Mighty Muggs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icruise

Super Freak
Reaction score
Since the first Indy Mighty Muggs are making their way into stores, I thought I would make a dedicated thread for them. I recently got the first wave, which includes Indy, Mola Ram, and the Cairo swordsman.

indy_mighty_muggs1.jpg

The next wave includes "Monkey Man," Henry Jones Sr. and Mutt Williams, along with the same Indy again (apparently).

HAS15470.jpg

And I was also excited to see listings (but no pictures) on Big Bad Toy Store's site for White Tux Indiana Jones, Irina Spalko and Toht. I wonder how far Hasbro is going to take this line.

i love these. WIll probably make up for me passing on the 3 3/4in line. Saw swordsman the other day, but since there was no indy or mola, i waited.

I finally found the Indy this weekend and left it. The hat makes him look rediculous, like he's wearing a Brown Derby. I'm still holding out for Mola if I can ever find it...

These'll be the only Mighty Muggs I'll collect. I've passed on the SW and Marvel-- but these look too cool.

So far, they're very good. Mola Ram is one of my favorite Muggs, and the Swordsman really captures that character as well. (I bet that guy didn't expect to still be made into toys decades later).

They're fun little pieces, but I don't see myself getting any deeper into them than Indy, Mola and Henry Sr. unless they make one of Shorty.

I have Indy and will get the Idol at SDCC. I'm tempted to get Mola Ram but not sure.

Both Mola and Indy have removable hats. And Mola's heart, Indy's whip, and the swordsman's sword are removable accessories.

indy_mighty_muggs2.jpg

Sold... That Mola Ram really looks good...
Unfortunately my latest trip across the border again was fruitless as the pegs are jammed with Waves 1 & 2 of the 3 3/4 but that's pretty much it. No sign of the Mighty Muggs yet at all. My only ray of hope is that they keep resupplying the SW and Marvel ones so hopefully whenever the Indy ones come in they'll go right on the shelf instead of stuck in the back storage area as I'm sure wave 3 of the Hasbro figs are (still looking for any of those).

Apparently, it's a Comic-Con shirt (don't know if it's exclusive). Speaking of the Con, anyone want to pick up an Idol for me? :)

I love the Mighty Muggs, I bought Mola Ram so far. Kind of weird how Indy is actually lacking compared to the others.

Back