I'd Like To See Triple-X 3 Starring The Rock!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bidge1000

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'd love to see The Rock in a big budget balls to the wall actioner, think he'd be perfect to give this franchise a reboot.

Part 1 was great, Part 2 was terrible but with great set pieces. Ever since The Rundown we haven't seen The Rock kickin butt and taking names, (don't mention Doom). It would be a lot of fun because he also brings the humour!!

D:chew:chew:chew:chew

Oh no, you have a death wish. :horror:monkey2 These forum members are going to eat you alive. First you asked for a Van Helsing sequel and now this... you're in big trouble now. It was nice knowing you. :wave

Oh no, you have a death wish. :horror:monkey2 These forum members are going to eat you alive. First you asked for a Van Helsing sequel and now this... you're in big trouble now. It was nice knowing you. :wave

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
I can handle myself pretty good, just remember me when your in the queue waiting to see the Van Helsing sequel!

D

the first was bad and the second was laughable. no more of these horrible movies, please.

I would like to see The Rock do some more action movies period!

The family movies are alright every once in awhile but he just recently did The Game Plan, he's filming another Disney movie called Escape to Witch Mountain and right after is doing another family movie called The Tooth Fairy.

I really think Stallone needs to make another Rambo movie and he takes a new character played by The Rock under his wing.

Then they slaughter an entire army.

Yes.

The first one sucked so bad i didnt even bother checking out the second one :sick

No more sequels to crappy movies!!!

Back