• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Summer Sale! Horror, movie figs, etc!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkArtist81

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok guys, in an effort to get more stuff out there to everyone and to fund my trip a bit more.. I decided to do a SALE! These are particular prices, only associated with this sale and available only here until SDCC. So get them while they are HOT. :lol

First off, Horror Movie Psycho GOODNESS...

If you buy any two of my horror figs, I will do it for $190. That is $50 off my regular price! So any combo of either Jason 8, Roy or Myers... HUGE savings.

Also, Masks... I am offering mask making services for Jason figures from Part 3-8. I have nice thin leather straps that I bought, also have fabric for the non leather masks (3,4 and 5). I can do any of them, no sweat! Why suffer the Part 3 thick mask or the inaccurate 4 or 6? Want a cooler looking part 7 mask? I can do it. They will all be made to fit, resin masks with a professional paint job. Only my best work.

$35 for one, $60 for 2, $85 for 3, or $150 for a full set of 3-8.

DSCN4625.jpg

c100.jpg

d95.jpg

f99.jpg

g80.jpg

h100.jpg

Also, I want to offer my abilities for anybody who would desire the Part 5 dream sequence Jason figure.

His costuming is exactly the same as Part VIII, just not torn.... Same everything just a different mask. The straps are under the face of the mask and the mask itself is heavily weathered and splotchy. The sculpt will be the same as part 5 just more rotten in paint apps and the mask will have fabric behind the eyes as it did on film. It's a once in a lifetime chance and the only time it will be available. If you want in on it, let me know.

Price is $120 shipped. Will be a numbered, limited edition figure.

e14.jpg

I will put more up later this week, Palpatine still available and more to come... :rock

Last edited:
:lol Yeah, I don't think Jason would look so intimidating with that mask on. :lol

PM coming! Sorry for the delay...

I don't know that Sandman looks like God is ready to eat and devour us all. I am very frightened. :lol

Look at Ken Dryen, Gerry Cheevers, and/or Bernie Parent pictures. You'll see where the Jason mask came from. heehe Cheever's mask is kind of scary. Bunch of stitch marks. Any time his mask would take a hit, he would paint a stitch mark... wait he must have gone through a heck of a lot of masks then. hmmm

How is the part IV one inaccurate?

its not just scuff marks but the tries on the cheaks where on in the begining and came off in the end hits his hand being cut down the middle but other than that its on i think

its not just scuff marks but the tries on the cheaks where on in the begining and came off in the end hits his hand being cut down the middle but other than that its on i think

Yeah, the Part IV mask just isn't weathered correctly... and it's warped a bit as well. Also missing some hash marks or white areas where the hash marks used to be. The main point is, the masks can be better... Just give me an order so I can show ya. :D

And I've decided that the Dream Sequence Jason will be limited to 6 figures. One has already been spoken for, 5 left. I will be building custom machetes for these, will use real metal and I will build it up myself.

So get on the gravy train! Super limited Jason figure, only way you will ever see this one made too... I doubt any other company will touch it.

Great sale Josh, I should have waited to order Myers and Roy, :lol, thats a great deal for ordering 2.

Maybe order some masks from you.

payment sent thanks alot cant wait to see the master piece ill keep in touch if i end up getting more figures from you, hell i might get a part 8 and roy from you soon
thanks
Jon

Yeah, the Part IV mask just isn't weathered correctly... and it's warped a bit as well. Also missing some hash marks or white areas where the hash marks used to be. The main point is, the masks can be better... Just give me an order so I can show ya. :D

And I've decided that the Dream Sequence Jason will be limited to 6 figures. One has already been spoken for, 5 left. I will be building custom machetes for these, will use real metal and I will build it up myself.

So get on the gravy train! Super limited Jason figure, only way you will ever see this one made too... I doubt any other company will touch it.

Ugh I have to own that figure first sorry :( plus I have to many pre-orders right now otherwise I'd be giving you my money A.S.A.P. :D

How quick are you getting the Jason's out? Same with the Myers? I'm thinking of canceling my Wolf Cleaners which will open up a bit of cash for me.

Well, it's not as long a process as the Jokers. I'm looking at about a month to get them done. So before August, all the Jasons/Roys/Myers will be done and mailed. Right now I am painting and dremeling out Jason masks... But it moves pretty fast since it's not a very complicated clothing scheme.

Back