• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Spiderman and Captain America EX. PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought Cap new and undisplayed, but upon inspection discovered a chipped wing on the modern head. Sideshow replaced it, but never asked for the other head to be returned, so this one comes with two modern heads, one is mint and the other cracked.

Cap Ex. (undisplayed) - 650 plus shipping and paypal fees

Spiderman Ex. came to me with a slightly damaged camera. The tiny hook that connects the strap to the side of the camera was broken, but a tiny bit of super glue would make it an easy fix. Other than the camera, the statue is mint and the boxes are in excellent shape.

Spidey Ex. - 600 plus shipping and fees

pm me if you're interested

So you have two Spider-man exclusives?

So you have two Spider-man exclusives?

yup, but i'm keeping the 'marvel'/500. actually, i have a retro, negative zone, two exclusives, and a regular that's pretty much sold. i bought a couple for as 'investment pieces' but there's other stuff i'd rather have than wait for those to appreciate :D

Last edited:
Is the Spidey EX still available? I PM you this morning accepting your offer but haven't heard back from you?

Back