OK... I Need A Van Helsing Sequel!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bidge1000

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just finished watching / revisiting Van Helsing starring Hugh Jackman! What a fantastic film, the action does not let up.
I'd love to see a sequel to this, would still have to be Hugh Jackman as Van Helsing. there was talk of this ages ago, but it hasn't come through yet.

Anybody have any ideas who he could face in the sequel???

D:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

Sorry - you're the only one.

It was an unmitigated flop - Sommers might do it if they asked him, but Jackman certainly wouldn't and Universal isn't likely to ask.

Anybody have any ideas who he could face in the sequel???
D:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

Yes, anyone who liked the movie or was a writer or producer!!!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I knew it was a disaster when Teves showed the first awful designs!

They put a window in his what? :lol

Yes, anyone who liked the movie or was a writer or producer!!!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I knew it was a disaster when Teves showed the first awful designs!

They put a window in his what? :lol

if you can call Worldwide Gross $300,150,546 a flop then go ahead, and thats just box office take, not including dvd's, tie-ins etc.
Still, you're entitled to your opinion, feel free not to go and see it if it's made...... I bet you will though.

I wasn't a fan of this movie either... I've always loved universal monsters and the wealth of coolness that could have come from a Van Helsing movie... but it didn't work. It was a horrible story, even more horrible FX... I didn't buy the DVD and I like to pretend as though it never existed. :lol

But, we all have something we love that is hated by a large majority of other people... so I respect your decision to like it.

I loved the opening sequence with Mr. Hyde, but it was all downhill from there unfortunately. Jackman was great though. I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel if it had more of that bounty hunter on the run feel that the opening of the movie had. The Invisible Man would make a good villain.

My god wasn't the movie a big enough desecration of Universal Monsters? Why on Earth would we need another one? Thats like asking for another Mummy sequel..oh wait.

Personally I don't have as low an opinion of the film as most people and most reviewers. I find it kind of fun.

But a film needs to gross at least 3 times it's negative cost in order to be termed a success, due to expenses, Prints & advertising, etc. The negative cost budget was $160 mil. 3 times that is $480 mil. So yes, 300 mil is a failure.

I'm not afraid to admit it, i LOVED Van Helsing. If they made a sequel (though I doubt it since it did horrible at the box office and most people hate it) I'd watch it in a heartbeat.

I just loved the feel and design of the movie. The Ballroom scene was spectacular and the action amazing!

I didnt love Van Helsing enough for a sequel but I enjoyed it for the most part.

I snuck into this movie for free when it was in the theater. About 1/2way thru, I walked up to the box office and asked for my money back.

Really? A sequel?!?!?!?! :google

This was on of the worst movies to come along in the last 10 years IMO. It was awful!

One of the worst summer popcorn flicks I have EVER seen. I hated this movie so much when I saw it in the theater that I didn't even want to give it another chance on DVD, but I relented and decided to watch it again just to see if it was any better the second time around. About halfway through I remembered why I hated it so much and shut it off. An absolutely horrible excuse for a film IMHO.

I used to like it more, but they really could have done a much better job with it. Dracula was pretty cool, but the ending sucked. And I hated the Frankenstein monster guy.

They should do another League of Extraordinary Gentlemen though, that was pretty cool.

Its a fun movie to watch for me but I don't think we need to see anything more from it.

Van Helsing Soundtrack- Fantastic score by Alan Silvestri....

Van Helsing Movie - Stupid piece of filth.

I used to like it more, but they really could have done a much better job with it. Dracula was pretty cool, but the ending sucked. And I hated the Frankenstein monster guy.

They should do another League of Extraordinary Gentlemen though, that was pretty cool.

theres a rumour that Sean Connery said in an old interview that it was the worst movie he ever played at. i enjoyed though the film.Now for Van Helsing i don`t mind to see a sequel i liked it very much the first one.the score was great the monsters were good except frankenstein which seemed more robot..also the brides were well placed in the whole movie. + were very hot...:naughty

We need a double-bill.

This
van_helsing.jpg

followed ever so closely by this

southpark2_travolta.jpg

:rotfl

Back