Roman Szablowski LOTR paintings!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FeatheredSerpent

Super Freak
Reaction score
I don't know if you guys have seen Romans paintings but they are awesome!!! I picked up one that was recommended by Darkdaysinvegas and had to get more, alot more...I only have 2 framed so far and had to order the rest of the frames so I'll post more pics in a couple of weeks when the frames are here. I picked up some small ones and a couple large ones. The large ones, along with jerrys lithographs, will get the new custom frames and matting done. Let me know what you guys think..

Here is a link to his store if you want to see more of his stuff..It is amazing in person...https://stores.ebay.co.uk/bossarts

Yes, I discovered them about 3-4 years ago. Was only going to get a couple...then he made me an offer I couldn't refuse. Wound up with 8 of them :horror They are very well done.

Like them! Are these paintings or originals?

They are limited edition prints....I noticed that he does sell the originals so i've emailed him to ask if he has any available. If he does I may snag one or two originals...:monkey5

Last edited:
WOW, going through them on ebay and they're amazing. Might have to pick some up.

Damn being located in the UK......

this has to be a must-buy for CaptainFaramir!
87405247_tp.jpg

I just bought a Hobbiton one with Gandalf and Frodo crossing the bridge in the horse and cart, very nice and nice price too AND in the UK, brilliant! :D

Glad you like them FS! :D

I just love the "Escape off the Road" painting. :love

I picked up "escape" also, hopefully i'll have it framed next week and can post some more pics. I bought the large version of escape and rivendell. The rest are smaller, but very cool. It's amazing he did most of these with watercolors!! :D

Update with more pics....:D...
Stay tuned for more to come including one of romans original watercolors (not a print). I can't wait to show the original off - I can't say what it is at the moment but it will be very cool!!! Stay tuned....

...and some more...Sorry the pics aren't the best but I wanted to leave the plastic on for alittle protection until I'm ready to hang them...:D

Update with more pics...Still got one more larger canvas being framed of Rivendell. Right now Roman is working on a new painting and I will be the very proud owner of the original painting...Can't wait to share that one with you guys!! :monkey5

Amazing pirints and I actually have the Hobbiton one with the bridge really well done! I have to say also that Roman is one cool guy and offers EXCELLENT service too! Might collect some more of them but its getting to the point where my home is turning into a LOTR museum!!:rotfl

Amazing pirints and I actually have the Hobbiton one with the bridge really well done! I have to say also that Roman is one cool guy and offers EXCELLENT service too! Might collect some more of them but its getting to the point where my home is turning into a LOTR museum!!:rotfl

Yes, Roman is really cool and very friendly to deal with. I've had several chats with him and he is awesome!! As you can see I have alot of his prints so I hope when I get into my house soon I have enough space to hang them all...Watch for prints of his new painting as it will be a must have for fans of his work and LOTR!! :D

Back