What is the best console gaming series of al time?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwills

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Allright Freaks. There have been a lot of amazing series over the last 15-20 years, going all the way back to the NES days when Metal Gear and Final Fantasy were first introduced. But I want to know what you think is the best VG console series ever, across all platforms and gaming styles. Is it Metal Gear? Final Fantasy? Resident Evil? GTA?

Personally, I'd say Resident Evil! But, as far as sales go, it'd be tough between GTA and Final Fantasy (STUPID ^^^^IN GAME!)

-CJK

This is an impossible question. I can only make a short list:

Super Mario
The Legend of Zelda
Metroid
Resident Evil
Final Fantasy

This is an impossible question. I can only make a short list:

Super Mario
The Legend of Zelda
Metroid
Resident Evil
Final Fantasy

super mario 3 is one of the best games ever period. im not much of a video game player but i bought a gameboy advance SP just for the updated mario 3 game.

As much as I love the Metal Gear and Resident Evil series I would have to go with Mario.

Legend of Zelda hands down.

Only series with at least two of the top 5 all time games on almost every major list.

Metal Gear? Final Fantasy? Resident Evil? :eek
IT'S A-ME, MARIO!!!!!

marioha7.jpg

After that, it's Zelda.

There is only 1 TOP game series for me,and thats METAL GEAR.

Last edited:
How come no one mentioned Donkey Kong country or super smash bros...pokemon games..tekken...ninja gaiden...the list could go on forever.

Ragnar

Back