So where's the NEXT 12" FIGURE?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SDCC.... I think that we will see more Indy love at the Con for sure. It just makes sense to me.

The biggest hope for me would be either Marion, Toht or Henry Sr.

I still would DIE over a Mola Ram PF with light up flaming heart. :D

SDCC.... I think that we will see more Indy love at the Con for sure. It just makes sense to me.

that woul be awesome ! :rock:whip

Yeah, I'm expecting SDCC to be quite big for the big LOTR, Indy and SW.

The only thing Marvel I care about being announced at SDCC is the HT Iron Man.

And I thought LOTR was slow....

The Indy hype is already passe and we still haven't got a Marion...or, more importantly, a TOHT!

What's up?

I have a feeling that we will get Henry Sr from San Diego. In one of the podcasts, they said that fans of Last Crusade would be happy this year.

I have a feeling that we will get Henry Sr from San Diego. In one of the podcasts, they said that fans of Last Crusade would be happy this year.

Ah, well that would certainly mean Henry Sr. then.

I'd prefer some "Raiders" figures myself, but I'm eager to see what they have in store. Vader and whatever else from SW seems to be the big show-stopper for this year, but I hope Indy will get some love too. LOTR I wouldn't hold my breath on.

Ah, well that would certainly mean Henry Sr. then.

I'd prefer some "Raiders" figures myself, but I'm eager to see what they have in store. Vader and whatever else from SW seems to be the big show-stopper for this year, but I hope Indy will get some love too. LOTR I wouldn't hold my breath on.

Indy I don't care as long as the figures look great they can bounce around. I'll get a few side characters but I'm more wanting to get all the versions of Indy. I agree Vader will be the big show stopper but I also think they've got something special besides him. LOTR I guarantee will have a few things at the show. There is no way in hell they won't have something at SDCC for LOTR.

Henry Sr.

AND

a TLC Indy with motorcycle and sidecar. You heard it here first.:whip

That would be beyond freaking cool!!

That'd create some buzz for the Indy 1/6 line... Of course I'd rather have Mola Ram and a thuggee sacrifice in his metal box ready to sent to his doom--- flaming heart in Ram's hand-- but that's just the TOD fan in me.:whip

I could totally see them doing the motorcycle and sidecar. It's a wow piece that wouldn't be absurdly large or expensive.

I'll definitely take Mola Ram, Short Round, Rope-bridge Indy, and any ROTLA figures we might be getting. TLC, not so much. Give me a Flannery Young Indy over that druggy River Phoenix, any day.

That'd create some buzz for the Indy 1/6 line... Of course I'd rather have Mola Ram and a thuggee sacrifice in his metal box ready to sent to his doom--- flaming heart in Ram's hand-- but that's just the TOD fan in me.:whip

:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana

Totally agree. I would also like some ROTLA figures and maybe Henry Sr, Indy and the Grail Knight from TLC. But mostly TOD, so many cool figures and PF's could be made... :drool

I'd be verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry tempted with a Mola Ram PF.

I would be tempted but I think PF I will only get Indy.

I really have turned more into a 1:6th collector so Mola Ram in that format would be a fine choice.

I would be tempted but I think PF I will only get Indy.

I really have turned more into a 1:6th collector so Mola Ram in that format would be a fine choice.

Besides (obviously) a machete wielding ripped shirt Indy, Mola Ram MUST be the first 1/6 release from TOD.

And I thought LOTR was slow....

The Indy hype is already passe and we still haven't got a Marion...or, more importantly, a TOHT!

What's up?
I fear Sideshow has pseudo-punted and we'll be lucky if this line gets to the LOTR pace.

If we were to expect something more intense, we'd have had at least 2 other announcements by now (and Sideshow would have been keen to have some kind of INDY product as a SDCC exclusive). Unfortunately, I think the writing is on the wall. But, hey, they'll be offering Stephen Sommers MUMMY products soon. YAY!! :rolleyes:

I think Brant was referring to the Henry Sr. figure from Medicom. The statement came at the same time he mentioned that they would be distributing imported INDY figures.

Obviously, I'm pretty disappointed in the complete lack of intensity and sense of urgency that Sideshow has given this line, so far. I really thought they would have approached it with a "bull by the horns" attitude. It's been anything but at this point.

I know there are at least 2 other figures on the near horizon (neither from TLC, by the way). But 6 months ago I had a rather robust "wish list" of figures I want to see Sideshow tackle in the 1/6 line. Today, I'm growing increasingly pessimistic that we'll even see 25% of them. :(

Last edited:
Back