Secret Diary of a Call Girl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
I wanted to call this thread "Hey Doctor Who fans - Rose Tyler is a Whore!"

But I didn't think it was seemly. :eek:

Anyway - interesting show, I hope they're going somewhere with it rather than just showing her on dates. It's an interesting character and Billie is pretty great (and has a better body than I'd have thought).

Spoiler Spoiler:

great show, gives me an excuse to perv on Billie Piper whilst my wife watches it.
Doesnt really go far very quickly, but an entertaining half hour none the less!

I need to start watching this, too much talk to know nothing about it. What season is it in and can you just pick it up or is there a lot of required background?

Wait...you JUST saw this?

She's NAKED in the show...sometimes...:monkey1:monkey1:monkey1

Would be funny if it was actually Rose...

"So I'm back working at the shop"
"Oh, really? That's...good..."
"Nah, not really...I'm a hooker..."

*The Doctor explodes...*

She lost a lot of weight it seems. While she looks good on the show, the episode I saw really didn't much to it. Hope it gets a little better

I'm watching it...great show and I hear they're filming season 2 already.
Also this is what Billie said...
London (ANI): English actress and pop singer Billie Piper thinks she has blown her chance to be in Hollywood after she went topless in a role as a high-class hooker. Piper's steamy scenes in ITV's Diary Of A Call Girl have pulled in record viewing figures in the US, but the 25-year-old Dr Who star, fears she went too far for Americans.

"Someone said the other day, rather viciously, 'What A-list stars get their t**s out?'" The Sun quoted her as revealing. "And then I started thinking, 'Oh, my God, what have I done? I've ruined my future career' "You know, you get photographed on the beach topless. After all, they're only breasts," she added.

But a boss at US cable channel Showtime, which screened the series, commented that she has what it takes to make it to Hollywood. "Billie has the looks and ability to make it very big in Hollywood," the boss said. Piper, who is currently pregnant, is now into filming a second series.
Here's the link to the story...
https://entertainment.oneindia.in/hollywood/top-stories/scoop/2008/billie-piper-topless-scene-250608.html

I'm watching it...great show and I hear they're filming season 2 already.
Also this is what Billie said...
London (ANI): English actress and pop singer Billie Piper thinks she has blown her chance to be in Hollywood after she went topless in a role as a high-class hooker. Piper's steamy scenes in ITV's Diary Of A Call Girl have pulled in record viewing figures in the US, but the 25-year-old Dr Who star, fears she went too far for Americans.

"Someone said the other day, rather viciously, 'What A-list stars get their t**s out?'" The Sun quoted her as revealing. "And then I started thinking, 'Oh, my God, what have I done? I've ruined my future career' "You know, you get photographed on the beach topless. After all, they're only breasts," she added.

But a boss at US cable channel Showtime, which screened the series, commented that she has what it takes to make it to Hollywood. "Billie has the looks and ability to make it very big in Hollywood," the boss said. Piper, who is currently pregnant, is now into filming a second series.
Here's the link to the story...
https://entertainment.oneindia.in/hollywood/top-stories/scoop/2008/billie-piper-topless-scene-250608.html

That's the greatest quote of all time

What the heck is she talking about... didn't Halle Berry win an Oscar for taking the girls out?

Yep, Halle Berry, Meryl Streep, Nicole Kidman - there are a lot of highly respected actresses that have.

I wanted to call this thread "Hey Doctor Who fans - Rose Tyler is a Whore!"

But I didn't think it was seemly. :eek:

Anyway - interesting show, I hope they're going somewhere with it rather than just showing her on dates. It's an interesting character and Billie is pretty great (and has a better body than I'd have thought).

Spoiler Spoiler:

yeah, i like the show so far and is a good lead-out from Weeds.
and Piper is super-cute.
:drool

Back