• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale grey hulk #11

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen

KurJen - Kurgan Mod
Reaction score
HULK is on hold

Yes, I know I said I would never sell this baby - he's gorgeous and I love him....but there comes a time when some things just have to go. Current ebay prices are $1300 + shipping. PM me offers if anyone is interested. Thanks for looking. :)

Some pics of this frisky guy:
Hulk-10.jpg

Hulk-16.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! :) For the freakboard I will take a lower offer than ebay prices....but not too low....:lol

Wow, I never thought I would see the day when you sold the big grey giant Jen.
Best of luck with your sale :rock
x

The movers are silently thanking you.

Good luck with the sale babe.

Good luck with the sale Jen, I'm gonna hate it when the day comes that I have to sell one of my collectibles.

Last edited:
Blame Loki! EVERYONE, GET HIM!!!

I had no say in the matter. She's a big girl and can make her own decisions.

But I can't be too upset as I'm sure these funds will be going to either LOTR or Hellboy collectibles :D

Part of me is sad to see him go.....he's so f'n awesome - but the $$ he's going for now makes it hard to say no. It's a damn big lump of change that will defintely go a long way. :monkey2

Part of me is sad to see him go.....he's so f'n awesome - but the $$ he's going for now makes it hard to say no. It's a damn big lump of change that will defintely go a long way. :monkey2

like 2800 miles :monkey3 ?

haha !. You made pitu cry !. I need too buy a hulk to sell to see if I can make him cry too :lol.

Good luck !. Although I'm sure you wont need it , its will be gone in no time !.

Back