Arrested Development movie confirmed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

great1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Jeffrey Tambor, who plays George Bluth, Sr. on the cult-hit TV show "Arrested Development," has confirmed that an "Arrested" movie is in the works.

"After months of speculation, I think we have finally figured out for sure that we are indeed doing an 'Arrested Development' movie," says Tambor, according to EW.com.

Numerous "Arrested" cast members have publicly expressed in adapting the show, which was canceled back in 2006, to the big screen.

The wit-driven sitcom aired for three seasons on FOX before it was canceled. Along with Tambor, Jason Bateman, Portia de Rossi, Will Arnett, Jessica Walter, and Michael Cera also starred in the series.

"I am very excited about that. I love that cast and crew and I felt like we had more to say," says Tambor.

511028583_b34f93ea43_o.gif

Cool. I hope they actually go thru with it and get all the original cast members to sign on. That show should NEVER have been cancelled.:mad:

Great news! I became a fan of this show after it was canceled, it is ^^^^in' criminal that it was canceled in the first place, it was the most intelligent show on TV.

Great news! I became a fan of this show after it was canceled, it is ^^^^in' criminal that it was canceled in the first place, it was the most intelligent show on TV.

I think this show was cast perfectly. Every actor played their part so well. In the end I just couldn't believe that this show actually got canceled while American Idol or some other reality TV show went on to it's billionth season. Sad times. :monkey2

This is excellent news. Quality shows like Arrested Development don't come around very often and i was very disappointed that it was canceled even after winning the award for best comedy series in its first season.

Thankfully good taste, intelligence and common sense are going to win out.

One of the funniest TV shows I've ever seen. It never should've been canceled so early, but the majority of the viewing public wouldn't know good comedy if it kicked them square in the crotch. How else do you explain shows like King of Queens and According to Jim lasting nearly a decade while AD only makes it for 3 years?

Very happy to hear they're doing a movie. :cool:

Tobias is definitely one of my favorite characters.
"Okay, Lindsay, are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over - an analyst and a therapist. The world's first analrapist." :lecture

Tobias Fünke: No, no, it's pronounced a-nal-ra-pist.
Buster: It wasn't really the pronunciation that bothered me.

:rotfl

Back