There's a forum for that.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Studio49

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey freaks,

My name is John, and I am a certified forum junkie. I read a forum for comics, my dog (a Boxer), two for Bowen statues and one for kits. I go by the name collector49 at Statue and the Clubhouse forums. That makes it pretty easy to stalk me if you want. I have spent the last couple of months catching up on old threads here, so when I start posting I can make it appear as if I have been here for years. I hate being the new guy.

I have avoided Sideshow products for years, because they didn't really have anything I wanted. All of my collection is Bowen or similar statues. I used to think that clothes were for dolls and light-up features were for Hallmark ornaments. Ok, I still do. No offense.

But lately Sideshow is growing on me. I ordered the new Snake Eyes figure. Then I started poking around the Star Wars line of 12 inch figs. Now I am hooked on the idea of medicom Maul and the new Sideshow, yet-to-be announced Vader 12 inch fig in my collection. I might have to sculpt Maul a milk crate to stand on if Medicom figs are as short as everyone says.

My collection is currently about 30 full size statues, a few hundred hardcover comics, and my secret stash of original comic art and prints. That's too much babbling for now. I want to save my energy so I can start the 4000th thread crying about Sideshow not having a DC license. :) Later.

Welkome..eventually you'll buy a PF and youu'll be hooked.

G'day collector49

Welcome to the Sideshow Freaks.

Once you go 1/6 there is no turning back :D plus there are so many great lines that it becomes very hard to keep up. Whatever your taste may be, there will most likely be a 1/6 figure available :lol

Have fun here.

Back