Shocktroopers art & stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shocktrooper_au

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all,
I thought I'd post some of my work not very exciting or good, I should have thought more before posting as most of my illustrations are on paper and not on my PC oopps!

Late last year I tried my hand at sculpting and below is one of my largest projects
Unfortunately this t came to a tragic end when it fell off a table breaking both his arms off,
I may fix it up again one day as the rest survived...

Last edited:
Here's a pic I did recently for a game called IL2 which is a WW2 aircraft Sim. Meant to be reminiscent of US aircraft nose art. The base drawing was done in Illustrator with the final touches done in photoshop

Thanks Darkartist, I've admired all your customs on the site, one day I will get bored of the my stock standard figures and start to customise them myself. As I 've painted quite a few models in my lifetime and just don't want to risk wrecking a figure or alternatively loving it then having to do them all
(at the moment I'm content doing minor alterations like reshaping beards & eyebrows for a better result)

I started this thread with the idea to show off a lot of my work then realised a lot of it isn't accessible to my computer. Will update when I can :D

Hi here's a couple more I've got laying around the house
One you can see is a Leia cartoon and the others are from a series of LOTR pics I did way before the movies ever came out early 90's
One is of Sam & Frodo with the Rangers (Faramir) and the other is the torture of Smeagol buy the Nazgul both are A2 size there are about ten in the series

Back