• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Orthanc Environment #71 for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikram

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Got #71 I'm gonna list it on Ebay soon.It has been displayed behind glass in smoke free house. Probly sell worldwide on Ebay.Last one i saw went for $825.Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Drumroll ......................

#50 and he's right to the For Sale section!

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4 :monkey4

Huh....anticlimatic. I was hoping for larger grails.

got treebeard,theoden helm1603,fellbeast,flame of the udun,morgul lord,arms of the nazgul plate,steed,aragorn statue,lithograghs,fanclub mags

the more posts the less trustworthy. believe me

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Bannister you are so untrustworthy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, my 12000 posts and 1500 ebay positives prove one thing. I have screwed over 1500 people and they keep coming back for more.

I dont get it ! whats wrong with you folks? so mean spirited!!!!did someone pee in this places cereal bowl? just lookin to see if anyone is interestd in this stuff.But thanks anyway for the unwelcome comments. jeez what dorks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who cares about ur postal reputation? lol I dont

What can i say papi!! i love it!!!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

animation.gif

is that what it takes here pics with newspapers???????

if someone is serious i will provide pics on the item the newspaper and my pretty face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back