Wanted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkArtist81

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just got back from seeing Wanted, and oh my God.... what a insane BADASS movie. If anyone has read the comic series, it's pretty close to it.... a few changes are made here and there but the gist is pretty much the same. And the last big scene is probably the most kickass scene I have ever seen since The Matrix's lobby gunfight.

It's really an amazing film, very over the top and full of glorious gunfights. :rock

It leaves you very satisfied as the credits begin and you can't help but want more. Really, if you are anything of a Mark Millar or action fan... you must see it.

I'm so floored... can't get this film out of my head. Sad thing is that my Wife said that Wesley.. the main character.. is a lot like me. Too nice. :lol

Going off of the premise of the comic where the Supervillains of the world killed off all the heroes and are now ruling in secret and watching Wesley learn his destiny and becomes part of that world.....I don't see how this film could tow that line....I've read from a couple of sources that the movie itself kicks ass but that it should have been just a stand alone film not based off of anything.....

Still planning on seeing it but its not on the major must see list.....I like hearing about the AJ Ass shot but when you've seen the whole package (Thank you GIA) its a been there done that situation.

Timur is the next big thing. He has the world in his hands now and he's a nice guy too. They're calling him the Russian Speilberg for lack of anything better but he is a visual wizard and very innovative artist.

Look for great things to come from him.

im kinda in the boat that "one can never have enough angelina jolie ass shots"... :lecture

Going off of the premise of the comic where the Supervillains of the world killed off all the heroes and are now ruling in secret and watching Wesley learn his destiny and becomes part of that world.....I don't see how this film could tow that line....I've read from a couple of sources that the movie itself kicks ass but that it should have been just a stand alone film not based off of anything.....

Still planning on seeing it but its not on the major must see list.....I like hearing about the AJ Ass shot but when you've seen the whole package (Thank you GIA) its a been there done that situation.

It definitely removes a lot of the superhero element from the comics and rescrambles things a bit, but it keeps the core of the story the same. Wesley's tale is still pretty much the same, even Mark Millar himself has said he really likes what they have done and that it tops his idea in a few ways.

I LOVED the comic, and was very worried that this would be a travesty. Especially with all of the changes, but I was pleasantly surprised at how great it ended up being. Really, it's one of the most artistic...crazy experiences I have ever been a part of.

I HIGHLY recommend it. You will not be disappointed at all.

Well I trust you Josh so I'll go see it on your recommendation alone. :rock

Because I like you guys so much I am going to sit here for several hours looking at nude shots of AJ just to see if I can in fact get sick of her.

The sacrifices I make...

The best part of the whole movie was the very last comment made to us the viewers before it goes to the end credits. That, and I loved the scene where he bashes his buddy's head with his ergonomic keyboard, and the keys spell out, well, I won't ruin it for you. You'll just have to wait and see for yourself.

4 STAR ACTION FLICK!

Last edited:
The best part of the whole movie was the very last comment made to us the viewers before it goes to the end credits. That, and I loved the scene where he bashes his buddy's head with his ergonomic keyboard, and the keys spell out, well, I won't ruin it for you. You'll just have to wait and see for yourself.

4 STAR ACTION FLICK!

agreed!!! i laughed so hard when he said that...also when Morgan Freeman dropped the F bombs. since i haven't read the comics and thus unfamiliar with it, are there any chances for a sequel?? i didn't expect much when i saw this movie, but was way surprised by it and want more.

The comic ended and didn't go on at all... BUT... it could be added to. That Factory shootout was the sickest thing I have seen in a long time. Just AMAZING. :rock

And that end scene is almost word for word the finale from the comic, I'm so glad that was in this film. That and the work stuff and best friend/girlfriend storyline. It was really a crowd pleasing fun to watch film. I have been thinking about it since I left the theater. Great movie.

The comic ended and didn't go on at all... BUT... it could be added to. That Factory shootout was the sickest thing I have seen in a long time. Just AMAZING. :rock

And that end scene is almost word for word the finale from the comic, I'm so glad that was in this film. That and the work stuff and best friend/girlfriend storyline. It was really a crowd pleasing fun to watch film. I have been thinking about it since I left the theater. Great movie.

cool... yeah everyone that i went with last night was so impressed with it. i think the GF/ Friend sub-plot was funny. i can't help but think what they can do with the story if they want to do a sequel or prequel.

**Spoilers**
and the one problem i had with the plot was this, why would the Fraternity command send kill orders for Sloan and the other assassin's to Sloan??? surely they had to know that they would find out about their pending kill orders. being as old as it is the Fraternity would surely have their own internal people that took care of their fellow members when need be.

Best movie of the year, by far! I've been waiting for an action movie like this for a very very long time.

Back