Master Replicas Halo 3 Offerings

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
Here's an exclusive preview of our upcoming Halo 3 products! Click the images below to view...

As the main protagonist in the Halo universe, the Master Chief tumbles into the Earth’s atmosphere to help deter hostile forces led by the Covenant. This mission will definitely require strong armor – particulary, authentically detailed die-cast armor! Now, the Master Chief comes to you in an incredible scale – 18 inches in height! It’s a fully poseable collector figure featuring over 14 points of articulation! Of course, the Master Chief will need a weapon to obstruct the enemy. The BR55 Battle Rifle will aid in the Master Chief’s campaign to stop the Covenant. With its high accuracy and range, the Master Chief will be able to hit targets from medium to semi-long ranges! The time has definitely come to finish the fight!

Master Chief Figure:

track.php

Mjolnir Mark VI Scaled Helmet:

track.php

Master Chief Scaled Helmet:

track.php

WTF happened with their supposed 12" figure? :confused:

These are a little too late in the game for me, they shoulda put this stuff out when the game first hit.

Pass...18" is too big.(Ill say it for you ill "Thats what she said")
Morons.

WTF happened with their supposed 12" figure? :confused:

These are a little too late in the game for me, they shoulda put this stuff out when the game first hit.

Gentle Giant is producing a 12 inch scale Master Chief.

And yeah, they are late to the game. None of the Halo 3 merchandise so far seems to have made a big splash.

Pass...18" is too big.(Ill say it for you ill "Thats what she said")
Morons.
Wasn't even thinking it. :monkey3

Gentle Giant is producing a 12 inch scale Master Chief.
It's been almost a year and all they've shown is a stiff figure of the armor with no articulation. I'm convinced GG have no ^^^^in' clue what they are doing.

.........actually that's NOT what she said.

:D
:slap

:lol

1/4 scale articulated Master Chief - no interest.

1/6 scale articulated Master Chief - BIG interest.

I wonder if they're using the DST body for the 18 incher?

Hopefully GG sees their 1/6 figures through to the end... I really want the Master Chief and Picard figures :rock

The HALO line has been in the works before the game was released. I remember seeing the weaponry pieces prototypes back when they still had the Star Wars and Marvel Licenses in the works....Master Replicas has always had a hard time license wise and hit a ton of brick walls along the way, that's why their Marvel line never took off, its probably why their Nintendo line is having trouble and the Halo license has suffered because of it. I will probably get the Master Chief Scaled but on the secondary market since a little after release you can get their stuff dirt cheap.

I'm gonna think about getting the 18 inch figure, but I might just as well get Koto's statue. The scaled replicas don't really impress me, besides I think the helmet I have from the Legendary Edition of the game looks better :whip.

These items seem way too late to have much impact, and I wasn't too thrilled with the game either. I guess I got overhyped, but I didn't find the resolution to be all that great.

I would have been interested in 1:6 Master Chief, but I'll probably get the McFarlane line of "Unleashed" size figures if anything at this point.

I know that is large for a MC figure. But in the Halo world is MC very tall, 1-2 feet taller than most people?

Back