Sir tristram's updated Star Wars collection pics...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sir Tristram

Super Freak
Reaction score
Some of you that have enjoyed my LOTR collection, have been asking about my Star Wars pieces...And while my SW collection seems to be ever growing and evolving, I did recently post some pictures of some of it at Rebelscum and thought that some of you here would like to see where it stands at the moment.
Mostly Sideshow and Master Replicas pieces with some others and some art, mixed in.
I hope you like the pics!

Here is a link to the thread I began with a few pics:
https://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=propsdisplay&Number=3274190&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=all

:google:google

Amazing collection man and it is very clean!

I love how you displayed your saber hilts with the color of the blade display light! Amazing!

Thanks! Yeah, that took the longest to workout....it was also expensive to get those LED lights, but I have been wanting to do something like this for many years now! I was just lucky to have had the time and money over the last few months. Thanks for looking!

WOW the pretty colors..........:peace

that is an awesome collection. lots of great pieces and set up & displayed professionally, almost like a musem. do you charge people to come in and look?:D

Your collection is unbelievable. Wow!

What's the story on the Amidala print labeled "The Senator"? That's hot looking.

Thanks! Yeah, that took the longest to workout....it was also expensive to get those LED lights, but I have been wanting to do something like this for many years now! I was just lucky to have had the time and money over the last few months. Thanks for looking!

You can defiently tell you have a ton of time and $ invested into that collection. The outcome is amazing!

VERY nice!

What do your friends think about that room! :)

Nice display....love the Star Wars arcade game!

You need to move the Marvel pieces out.

Wow! Thank you, all!

Yeah, I know...those Marvel pieces (and Bond) are just sitting there until I can find a place to put hem...I only got them because of Adam....I love his work.
...and the Padme (and Leia, companion piece) are by Allison Sohn...Who is on here all the time!
Allison and Adam are both amazing artists. She even drew a beautiful Yoda Remarque on the Padme piece for me in London at CE.

Thanks, everyone! Coming from you lot, those are huge compliments! :D

It's odd, I don't put my LOTR PF's in cases....but I will not even display my Star Wars PF's w/o an acrylic case!
....It gets....expensive! But, I love the way they look in them.

Mods deleten this thread....it's causing me sadness to look at my "puny" collection.

NICE stuff man...really incredible.

Back