• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hard Hero Artist Proof Silver Surfer statue - signed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

massf

Super Freak
Reaction score
The title pretty much says it all really.

I have an Artist Proof Silver Surfer statue (I'll check what number when I get home) that has been signed in silver on the rock base by sculptor Seth Vandable. It comes with the original 4 colour box, polystyrene packaging, and outer shipping box.

It has been on display but is in perfect condition.

The non AP versions are now pretty hard to come by, as they were limited to 500 pieces, so I'm guessing that the AP versions are a little more scarce, especially a signed one.

Shipping is at cost to buyer + any Paypal fees required. Would prefer to ship within the UK as it's less hassle, but I'm prepared to ship Worldwide as well.

pm offers if interested

Thanks

IMG_1626.jpg

IMG_1625.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Shell

It is a nice piece, but I need to trim down what I have and raise some cash. I have the Chrome SS as well, don't really needs 2 SS statues, so this one needs to head out the door.

take care pal :D

Hey Shell

It is a nice piece, but I need to trim down what I have and raise some cash. I have the Chrome SS as well, don't really needs 2 SS statues, so this one needs to head out the door.

take care pal :D

Sorry pal, should have said I must be good cos its so tempting :eek: sorry

I used to have the smaller version of this and I loved it, is that what this one is or is it the large version Mass?.

I have the 2 Bowens too, gotta love that Surfer!!
So tempting............
x

Sorry pal, should have said I must be good cos its so tempting :eek: sorry

I used to have the smaller version of this and I loved it, is that what this one is or is it the large version Mass?.

I have the 2 Bowens too, gotta love that Surfer!!
So tempting............
x

no need to apologize Shell :D

this is the full size U.S version, not the smaller scale U.K. version.

The Bowen ones are pretty sweet, used to have the chromed version but got rid of that a while ago.

to be honest, not sure what the non AP go for, let alone a signed AP. shoot me a pm if you're interested and we can go from there

Thanks

unfortunately both my ap and dealer exclusive HH daredevils are going for around retail lately. :( the IM goes for around $100 more. i got to think SS is around $100 over retail and add another $50 for the sig. jmo.

yeah...they don't seem to be as hignly valued as I last thought.

I'm hoping that beacuse it's only a run of 500 pieces that may play in my favour...

I had a hard time selling my AP to be honest. I had it listed at $275, then $250, and finally got a buyer at $220.

It's a shame too, because it's an awesome piece. I hated to sell it, let alone without making anything on the deal.

Back