1/4 Leatherface vs Jason 1/4 + Alien Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alienhelm

Super Freak
Reaction score
K, i have a dilemma, ok I can get a Brand spanking new 1/4 Leatherface PF for $650.00 or i can get the Jason 1/4 PF with the SC Alien Diorama for the same price. Now i am the biggest Texas Chainsaw Massacre fan and to have the 1/4 Leatherface PF is having a holly Grail, the Ultimate Leatherface Figure (I have one already but its damaged:( ?. But i need Jason and the Alien Diorama to complete my collections.

What should i do????:google

get the hard-to-get ones first and then get the easy ones later

I agree, the Leatherface would be a better bet, but the Alien Diorama is also in short supply. And i need him to go wit the rest of my Alien Dioramas. But it is a PF leatherface:fireworks

I agree, the Leatherface would be a better bet, but the Alien Diorama is also in short supply. And i need him to go wit the rest of my Alien Dioramas. But it is a PF leatherface:fireworks

Sounds like you have already made up your mind on the PF Leatherface. BTW Kane's Son is what some people call the xeonomorph in the alien movie. Hence it came outta Kane

Go with Leatherface for now. That sucker is damn-near impossible to find. That's a chunk of change for one PF, but if you're a TCM junkie, you'll appreciate it more.

The Jason will still be there when you get the funds. Not sure about the alien dio though...

i just checked my email...the guys made a mistake. They dont have any left, they were mistaken :crying. Oh well now i can get the Jason and Alien Diorama. BUt i will hunt another Leatherface if it takes me all my life :cuss

Last edited:
$650 for a leatherface PF? That sounds high. I thoguht the last few I saw on Ebay were more liek $400-$500.

SANY1477.jpg

HAHAHAHA...thanks King:lol. I do already have A Leatherface PF but underneath the base the 2 rubber cuppies are halve torn off...which imo is a damaged figure. Leatherface himself is in perfect condition but i want him to be 100% perfect with no damage. :monkey2 :banghead :( :crying :cuss

Back