Not for Sony Fanboys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loki how dare you post this. Sony fans will never admit the truth that the 360 and Wii are killing them. Hell they don't even have more than 2 good titles left to come out for the year.

It doesn't say anything about the sales of the console, just that they are losing their asses on it. MGS4 will certainly help, but I don't think they realize that they are in 3rd place right now and the only other big exclusive title they have right now is Resistance 2.

It's not like they're gonna stop production or anything, but it's interesting none the less.

I'll say for the record, I believe the 360 actually sells for less than it originally cost as well.

all i can say is ouch, i sometimes think that ps3 is just too much hardware for the current times in one system, or they just thought people would be willing to pay a load of money for something(which caused alot of developers to switch exclusives to multi platform.) I saw this coming a long time ago, but i still love my ps3:lol:lol

sucks for sony but I am happy with my ps3

thanks sony

MGS4 #1

BLUE RAY 1080P #1

Well, you're half right.

It would be interesting to see where the PS3 was if it didn't have the BR player. I know that lead to a lot of the initial cost and why production costs are so high. But I also know it's been it's main selling point until MGS4.

Whats funny I said this was going to happen before it came out and said that when they were dropping the price and losing there ass. The other big factor was they dropped the price to try and hurt HD-DVD which did work but they can't take the gains(if any) that knocking off BR got the overall company. Plus the fact that in house games aren't doing that good they can't make as much back on games since the studios who make the games are getting a large % of the profits not Sony.

all i can say is ouch, i sometimes think that ps3 is just too much hardware for the current times in one system, or they just thought people would be willing to pay a load of money for something(which caused alot of developers to switch exclusives to multi platform.) I saw this coming a long time ago, but i still love my ps3:lol:lol

I love my PS3 too. I'm watching a BR movie right now. But I wouldn't own one if it wasn't a BR player

well i dont own a PS3, i have a 360... even though the 360 is doing well here. PS3 is doing very well in japan.. it out sells 10 to 1 to xbox... But i guess it doesnt really matter look at neo geo!.. hahahah

Nintendo is the only company not losing money. But then again SONY is such a bigger company than Nintendo.

It's common to lose money on consoles and make up for it with software and accessories...but that is a crap load of mucho.

That's what happens when you put out a system the world isn't ready for...costs $899 to make...selling it for $499 to compete.

Aren't most of you the same fanboys who were so-called loyal to Nintendo from the 8-bit NES to Super Nintendo days, then became fanboys of Sony with the 32-bit Playstation and the PS2. Now it's the 360, and with some of you, the Wii. Don't lie. Based on sales, those were the biggest systems of the past to present of their time. Don't gloat now, because maybe it will be Sony's turn to reign again, or Nintendo takes on the top spot. That's why I could honestly careless about the fanboy backing of console systems.

Just enjoy the games, and don't give such a crap what others say or think. I like Macs more than PCs. Whoopy! Watch as someone goes all pissant on me for that. Whoopidy doo! :D

Just toys. Just toys.

*hugs and kisses his Dreamcast and PS2 that are currently collecting dust*

screw you, Eli. Macs suck. :D j/k, all you other Apple fans.
:lol:lol

You sir, you suck!!!!!!!!! Macs for the win.

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:lol

And Loki, I can't believe you posted this thread! I take serious offense to any kind of small insult towards Sony's direction!!!! HOW DARE YOU GOOD SIR. I'm going to go take my PS3 and together, we will cry softly and wipe each others tears with Kleenex Aloe Tissues, for added softness and comfort. :monkey2

You sir, you suck!!!!!!!!! Macs for the win.

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:lol

And Loki, I can't believe you posted this thread! I take serious offense to any kind of small insult towards Sony's direction!!!! HOW DARE YOU GOOD SIR. I'm going to go take my PS3 and together, we will cry softly and wipe each others tears with Kleenex Aloe Tissues, for added softness and comfort. :monkey2

I sleep with my playstation under the pillow for safety. I just love the little guy. :lecture

Back