Sideshow Video: G.I. JOE Inside Look

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Commander design is fantastic, and I would always prefer the hood first. But I am honestly a bit surprised that the helmet with the mirrored visor is apparently not being included as another option. That would have made an excellent Exclusive, too. Oh well.

It looks like they were going for the original gun as an ex.. which is fine. I bet we'll see (down the line) google Snake Eyes and Crome Dome CC!!!!

I'm just glad they were looking at all the different Cobra troops... Here to a wide varietyl!! :rock

And I'm ok with the realistic approach to this line!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

gijoe.jpg

It looks like they were going for the original gun as an ex.. which is fine. I bet we'll see (down the line) google Snake Eyes and Crome Dome CC!!!!

At $120 + shipping a pop, I'm not sure how many people are going to be down with double-dipping of characters for a simple swap of head gear.

I seriously hope they rethink the idea of not including the iconic metallic mask with the Commander (if that's indeed even the case... these are afterall, early design images they are showing not the finished item or even the finished design). Not including both masks would be a tremendous oversight imho.

Anybody having problems watching the video?? when I watch it, it only goes on for about a minute and then stops

Back