• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT: Indy PF Ex for Thor PF Ex

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, you feel that a $280 Indy PF is equivalent to a $330 Thor PF? $50 may make the difference to some.

i will most likely be selling my thor exclusive for lack of space. i already have the indy exclusive on order so i would be looking for CASH! pm if you're looking to buy a thor. i smell grail. :)

that was a long wait for the newsletter drop that night. almost 3 hours to work the bugs out on the new site.

Hell,

I recommend getting on the wait list for the regular or buying from a retailer NOW!

Even the regular version is going to be hot.

Trust me.

i think the thor pf looks a bit chunky. it sure is big though.

Hell,

I recommend getting on the wait list for the regular or buying from a retailer NOW!

Even the regular version is going to be hot.

Trust me.

Trust in the Wait List. Especially on big $$$ items that plan to ship around the holidays. Always a ton of cancellations.

Big Bad Toy Store? Sorry, I'm a noob :monkey3 And is this the EXCLUSIVE?? It seems like there are a few places that have the regular Thor statue on pre-order.....

to find an exclusive, you'll probably have to go to the secondary market, like ebay. most stores will have the regular version however i have seen places like razor's edge and dark shadow sell an exclusive once in a while. even bbts because they buy collectibles. but your best chance is on the ss waitlist, ebay or buying one from a fellow freak.

This is the piece I'm most excited to get in the coming year......

i will most likely be selling my thor exclusive for lack of space. i already have the indy exclusive on order so i would be looking for CASH! pm if you're looking to buy a thor. i smell grail. :)
If you plan on selling your Thor PF Ex, I'd be willing to get it from you? Tell me what you thing.

Big Bad Toy Store? Sorry, I'm a noob :monkey3 And is this the EXCLUSIVE?? It seems like there are a few places that have the regular Thor statue on pre-order.....

Right - BBTS is Big Bad Toy Store.

No they do not have the exclusive - I pointed out that they have the regular because I thought you'd said you had gotten on a waitlist for a regular.

Back