Smuggler Han quick pic.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JacktheRipper

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not the best pic and harsh flash. I really like this figure. The head sculpt is actually quite good. In the right light it's Ford. The Buck body sucks. Not that han would be doing any ninja poses, but it (buck) is very ackward. Look at those monkey arms.
9rio1e.jpg

Did this really need its own thread or would it have been better served in the appropriate thread.... hmmmmmm? :D

Did this really need its own thread or would it have been better served in the appropriate thread.... hmmmmmm? :D

and he misused the phrase monkey arms. Monkey arms only applies to the first Jedi Luke whose arms were far too long for the body.

Did you notice that my post was in the style of the 6th Doctor? :lol

*sigh* Marc, sometimes I wonder :lol ooo let's derail this thread with Doctor Who talk! I was bummed about missing The Stolen Earth.. until I got a smart phone with internet! Youtube Saturday night, here I come!

Yea that was my reaction when I got the phone and the fact it was cheaper than my g/f Voyager AND better. She's now jealous of the phone and she'll prolly flip when i spend an hour watching Who but it will be sooo worth it. Thank the lord for Data Plans otherwise I'd be going broke. Best phone I ever bought : Moto Q :lol

What is weird is that the official pics thread is still at the top of the forum

Did you notice that my post was in the style of the 6th Doctor? :lol

I did! I read "hmmmmmmmmm" and the sixth Doctor sprung to mind...

Nice touch Pix...

Han looks okay, not too sure on the eyebrows, but I think a repaint by some skilled person will fix him up nice and good...

And I like the blaster...:monkey1

One ANH Han thread

Two ANH Han threads

Three ANH Han threads

mt1135840120.jpg

AH AH AH

This new picture has me officially freaked out... and I hate the poster or scaring me about my dollies :lol

and he misused the phrase monkey arms. Monkey arms only applies to the first Jedi Luke whose arms were far too long for the body.

I soooooooo disagree. IMO almost all Bucks with tighter outfits can be discribes as having monkey arms.

Why do people insist on using flash on their pictures??...:horror:horror

Sometimes...the lighting just requires it. I hate doing it. But there are occasions when the ambient lighting in my house just does not lend itself to a good picture. And although flash is not preferred. It is the lesser of 2 evils.

Sometimes...the lighting just requires it. I hate doing it. But there are occasions when the ambient lighting in my house just does not lend itself to a good picture. And although flash is not preferred. It is the lesser of 2 evils.

Oh I was just making fun of that other Han picture thread that got deleted because of a pic like this one... :lol

Last edited:
Back