New Contest System Launched - Enter for Your Chance to Win Exclusive Hobbits!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LIKING that the description of contest, prize, and entry form are all on one screen! (Was a pain in past to keep multiple screens open and switching from one to another). Another good fix by the intrepid ChrisCrew. (this just occurred to me -- is this first contest a unique format and we'll go back to the separate page for entry form? If so, please ignore my comments. ) :(

Much nicer, but now what page will I bookmark during the Spook Chat Fest!?

:wacky

Thank You, Dusty!
b_woot.gif

Hmm...In state/province I selected other but there is no blank other box anymore to type in my province :confused::confused:

Please help :eek:

Dusty! Using you link, leads me to a page with the following message in a black frame:

Contest Form
Invalid Contest ID (5040). Please double-check the contest in the contest database.

But when I use the 'Click Here' from the introduction text "Sideshow is giving away a couple of Exclusive Hobbit 1:6th Scale Figures to one lucky collector! Find out more details: [Click Here]", the contest form finally appears. That's pretty odd, since it seams to be the very same URL...?

As some have mentioned, There's no field to fill in your actual state/province, or the good old NA if no state applies (... choose 'other' and type 'NA' in the 'other' field). But the system accepts it, for now.

I'd like to take the opportunity to thank the SSC technical staff or web wizards, for the recent changes made to the accounts of European collectors. When a item is processed, the status of that item is changed to "in transit to the EU warehouse". And an even more helpful change is the addition of the tracking information, once an item has left the EU warehouse. Thanks for that! It's very helpful if you don't receive the tracking mails for some reason.
Now, I only wish they would add those little product pictures to every status page of the account, so they all look like the rewards point page. If you have a lot of items on order, all you see is these order numbers, which don't really tell you what's behind. You have to click on each one of them, until you find what you are looking for. Not practical at all. Unless you can memorize which order number goes with which item of course, but I can't...

Oh, and thanks for the contest too!

Back