• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Exclusive Thing PF FS/FT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bjread

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey, I have an Exclusive Thing PF. I'm looking to trade it for/towards some-/anything from the list below:

Bowen Juggernaut FS
Bowen Sentinel FS
Bowen Storm FS
Bowen Apocalypse FS
Bowen Scarlet Witch FS
Bowen Phoenix FS
Bowen Dark Phoenix FS
Nintendo Wii

or

$275 (OBO) + shipping

Contact me via PM or [email protected]

Last edited:
Sucks that no one wants this....I really wanted it to go to a good collector's home. I waited too long with another deal waiting on the Thing to arrive here....what am I gonna do with it now.

With this still readily available on the SideShowtoy.com website, you'll have to give a nice discount on the Thing PF if you want to move it. Are you willing to do that? I would give it several months to a year. I understand it's a long wait, but you'll have greater success selling this piece by then. If anything you'll more than likely even be able to make a small tidy profit on it.

Someone on the fence about this should buy it..its a Masterpiece.

It is nice....I would keep it but I really only collect X-men

It's about $70-$75 for shipping to canada....I'd be willing to go down a little...just shoot me an offer.

I just bought one of these. :banana

Why the hell would you even consider selling it!?!?!?! :confused:

Grace03.jpg

I love mine!!!!

Last edited:
Back