Hasbro INDY Wave 4: "Temple of Doom"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
Uh... Where's Indy? :confused:

figs_TOD.jpg

The only clear winners in this group are the Thuggee figs, lead of course by Mola Ram.

PAT ROACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay Mola Ram and Short round, buy boo no Indy. Why not an Indy instead of that peg warmer Thugee swordsman?

Yay Mola Ram and Short round, buy boo no Indy. Why not an Indy instead of that peg warmer Thugee swordsman?

For army builders, I guess...? :confused:

Hmmm...maybe we will see sleeveless Indy in a deluxe pack? One can only hope... :eek:

Mola owns this wave.

Looks like a good wave....

My only issue with 'em is...the characters with the plastic robes/skirts have a hard time standing unassisted and have real limited posing ability (but at least the sculpts are good for this scale).

I think my favorite here is the Pat Roach Thugee...looks like a lot of articulation and great detail...

...and isn't the Indy in this wave supposed to have the torn shirt and machete?

...and isn't the Indy in this wave supposed to have the torn shirt and machete?

Yes, Hasbro said in one of the latest Q&As that he'll be in there. Just not in this pic for some reason. I hope they show it at SDCC. They will probably also unveil Waves 5 & 6 there, including Toht. :rock

The Indy isn't pictured, but there will be one. When pictures were first shown of the Last Crusade wave, Indy wasn't there either. He'll be shown soon enough.

There will certainly be an Indy in the wave. I think it was confirmed to be ripped shirt. I'll be picking up most of these for sure. I may skip the generic thugee. Mola Ram looks bad-ass.

They all look great. I think this is the first wave I'll be buying the whole set.
A TOD Indy has to be coming, either they forgot to picture him or he's in a deluxe set.

They all look great. I think this is the first wave I'll be buying the whole set.
A TOD Indy has to be coming, either they forgot to picture him or he's in a deluxe set.

He's in this wave. There will be 6 figures and the other is Indy with the ripped shirt and machete.

Back