• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Les Walker HEATH LEDGER JOKER HEAD thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Les Walker

Digging my way out!
Reaction score
MYJOKER018.jpg

Here is the only place that I am making this head available.
Consider it a SSF exclusive. It will be a small allotment, as the work on this one is VERY detailed and time intensive, so serious collectors only please!

Also note, it will be late July or August before completion of all sets. I will try to work on them in sets of three at a time, as I work on other work I have at present, so as to finish them in a more timely manner than my previous group sets.

Feel free to email or PM me for cost info, and I will reserve them on a first come, first paid basis.

Here is the head again so you can see the difference in it before and after.
(It will be available from me as a painted head only).

HeadJoker1.jpg

Make sure you let me know what neck you will be adapting to. The default neck will be for a Hot Toys type B adapter (the little half ball one), or a Dragon type.

Also, let me know any preferences for finish and detail, otherwise, similar makeup and look to my own will be considered the "stock" paint. I will be happy to amend to your prefs if informed early enough.

I will try to keep a running list in this post in this thread once they are official.
Thanks and I hope I can help you out.

So far secured:

Wofford29
Rugby1970
Buttmunch
Bwayne
OKSithlord
Galactiboy
ToyAdventurer
Bonehead15
Snake Sucker
Amarcord
Gruff Old Bear
Maulfan
USCMHicks
Capuchi
Satchiel
Metaphorge
TheMike
ChenZen
Pjam
KL421
Blake

This set was extended to thirty heads. Updated names to be added shortly.

I will add in the names in a seperate post for the second run of these, to be started in September/October shortly also, to keep this thread simpler to follow.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Awesome of you to offer this up Les. There's not a production head on the market that looks as good as this one. Just shoot me a pm when you're about to begin paint on mine and I'll let you know my paint wishes. Thanks again!

I may close this run out in a few more heads. Thanks all for the so-fast response! My head is spinning! Got to cast a couple more! I underestimated!

I'll keep a few more slots open then close this round soon. Might can take on more in late summer.

Thanks all!

This has to be the coolest for sale thread ever made. So badass, I am surprised these virtual walls can contain the fury. :rock2

You deserve it Les, ROCK EM!! :rock:rock:rock

Man, it looks like you are comparing the unpainted sculpt to an actual film photo in that one picture.

LES!! Please don't forget me!

I PMd you and emailed you yesterday, please just tell me the cost and I will pay!

EDIT! Payment sent Les!

Last edited:
Back