PF Grievous is too short...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joker

Super Freak
Reaction score
My friend has this and all the other Star Wars PFs. The Grievous is definitely too short.

When the Hell is a company gonna do a 1/6 scale Grievous figure justice?!! I want a full articulated figure of him so bad!!! we should start a petition damit!
Hot toys would perfect for this , look at all the effort they put into the power loader, molded all those different parts. I know they would go beyond the call for Grievous, it would be EPIC. He would have the cape and four light sabers, inner organ chamber and his arms would actually separate. That would be the grail to end all. I would pay any price!. It should exist but it doesn't:mad:. I wish Hot toys made Star wars figures just for that one figure

All i have is that crappy Hasbro toy that cant even stand up.

Also I gotta say he did not have enough screen time and the fight was so cheap. In the clone wars cartoon he was so badass. How do you lose with four light sabers?! ANd Obi used a gun, when does a jedi ever use a gun?!! The whole fight seemed rushed. I guess Lucas wanted to save some money on effects so he had to get rid of him as fast as possible.shame

How do you lose with four lightsabers?

When you go up against Obi mother****ing Wan Kenobi...:D:D:D

7126_press02-001.jpg

He's pretty hunched over, I'm sure he's not standing up straight here like he is when in most of the movie...

Then again:

800px-The_General.jpg

For the Board Info, Joker is former member Collector freak...... please ignore his posts.As always he wants attention.he's the reject type.

Then this should be an intro thread......................................................

Welcome Collector Freak!:banana

so much hating. :( aren't we all collector freaks...in a way. :horror

Back