Finally signed up where the cool kids hang!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

herzograven

Super Freak
Reaction score
Phew, glad to have signed up here.
I had no idea (up until recently) about this board, glad to have found it through a good friend of mine.

Used to hang out at Spawn.com boards, but now that I'm beginning to chase all the insanely amazing SideShow figures (and now that McFarlane has dropped more or less everything that was cool and is mostly sports) this may just be my new hang out.

Will mostly be chasing THE DEAD figures, and other horror stuff (and SOME SCI-FI).

Here's to more spending money which I don't have on figures I don't need (well ... I don't NEED them, just WANT them really bad!).

HERZOGRAVEN,Let me tell you, there aint many cool kids here, but heres what we got:

Lots of Nerds, geeks..a couple of E-bullies, some elitists people,The rebelscum's rejects, we got also a Sideshow Superfan,some depressive people, the Medicommies, the predator Krew Newbies,a bunch of gamers who called themselves the Brotherhood:)sick),a couple of hot chix,a sarcastic administrator, lots of illegal immigrants,some you tube celebrity,some bi-polar collectors, a very old and grumpy Mod whom we only called by his last name with lost of exclamation points,some flippers and some wanna be flippers,We got ''The Dark Knight will be the second coming of christ'' fan Club :)rolleyes:), we also got the 3 or 4 indy and the crystal skull mega fans (Think of it, make that only 1 fan ),the post padders,those who tell their lives on this board,the cat lovers,The Marvel people who hangs at Statue Forum and lurks here,we also got 2 official board-made couple,We got also some European people who always B-itches about the newsletter time,we got 2 or 3 amazingly good customizers,there is others but they are not very talented but we tell them their work is awesome anyway,and finally we got the fabulous Krusaders (those are the cool ones you were talking about)...

Oh yeah, and we had a transexual too...

when I read the title I thought you had found somewhere cool to hang, but you just meant here. :lol

welcome friend.

I see you went through your "Intervention"! Good to see another familiar name here. 1/6th scale is much better and more return on the $ in most cases. You won't be disappointed!

Here's to more spending money which I don't have on figures I don't need (well ... I don't NEED them, just WANT them really bad!).[/QUOTE]

...And here's to overused credit cards and wives that still dig men who collect actionfigures!:chew

Back