• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wtb x-men animated series DVD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jory REX

Super Freak
Reaction score
talking about the 90's version, does anyone have this?

hit me up, will pay $70 shipped for this, thanks

man....if i would have known this on SAT I could've picked it up for you for $40 at the convention I went to this weekend.

ah man, i wanted this so bad. i mean im offering to pay more than what it goes for on ebay, thats just how much i want it!

no, i dont download anything that could potentially put a virus on my laptop. i just want to buy the DVDs

Last edited:
I saw that Toon Disney is airing it again at like 4 AM. I might have to fire up the dvd recorder and start putting it onto dvd for myself.

found em for such a great deal too. thanks so much man! cant wait to start watching these again after a long day's work!!!

is that place reliable? i think i have the downloads on my old computer somewhere but a box set with dvd art and menus doesnt sound bad for $25 bucks.

that site is pretty good. are those copies or original stuff? good copies at least?

thinking of getting the transformers ones.

thanks for the site bro, i just bought transformers!!!

btw viper, i got it from a fellow freak :D

Back