Millenium Falcon in the Revenge of the Sith

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Smaugs Fury

mfalcon.jpg

cool!!! my friend said it was in there but after seeing the movie 4 times my eyes are still not fast enough to catch it

I saw it no problem as well. It kind of surprised me though, I didn't know it was going to be in the movie.

Jesse

It may not be THE Millienium Falcon...it could just be another correllian freighter of the same make and model...

It may not be THE Millienium Falcon...it could just be another correllian freighter of the same make and model...

Yep, I've read that there are two of these types of ships in the movie. They both can't be the Falcon.

Well the one I saw was more obvious than this one so I probably saw the other one.

Jesse

Uhhhh.... there's only one falcon. At least I'm pretty sure there is. And if there isn't, there should be.

Uhhhh.... there's only one falcon.

I know there's only one Falcon, but this type of ship is common in the Star Wars universe. Its name escapes me right now... need to go and look it up.

It was in TPM or AOC, in a long shot you could see 3 Corellian freighters (Falcons) parked at a space port.

Yes, but that was the Falcon.
It is a famous and anticipated cameo.

I wonder who owned it before Lando? I wonder hwo many owned it before Lando...

Hmm....

The Falcon is a YT-1300 freighter from Corellia, so it's very likely there are others out there.

My gut tells me that we will discover the true history of this ship in the TV series...

Never even saw it the first time. Was paying more attention to the movie than the little details like that. When, I go see it again I'll keep an eye out for it.

If you look closely, you can see it still has the window price sticker on it.:hat

Went again last night...my daughter said she wanted to see the film... <Good excuse :naughty >

and there she was, the Falcon, clear as day. Only for a few seconds though.

Who would be flying her at this time???

WG :lvader

Back