Asajj Ventress - 12 INCH - Your thoughts?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moejoseph

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi folks, just got myself an Asajj Ventress 1/6 scale online. For those of you who have it, give me some feedback about the figure and your experiences with it. Thanks!

SW_Sideshow12_AsajjVentriss.jpg

I really like this figure, i think its a great fig and i cant wait for sideshow to bring a count dooku or a clone wars anakin to display her with them

personally i only like the normal head with the tatoos and eyes. the cartoon head seems too generic. but overall i love this figure. she's currently engaging sith anakin in battle until i get my regular anakin's head back. im hoping for a CW anakin to pose with her.

Great figure (especially with a repainted head and a zombie head dangling from her belt) :D

My only gripe with her was that Sideshow put her in a robe instead of her trademark cloak.

be careful changing heads. the heads are made of a thinner/lighter material than a standard SS head. changing heads can actually cause tearing around the area that attaches to the neckpost. proceed with caution.:lecture

be careful changing heads. the heads are made of a thinner/lighter material than a standard SS head. changing heads can actually cause tearing around the area that attaches to the neckpost. proceed with caution.:lecture

I found that out the hard way.

Just got one a few days ago, great figure. (don't like the cloak as usual) Magnets are cool!!

www.play.com still have the regulars...

And yes, she's a beautiful, sexy figure, and I have the exclusive...

Only downside is no one knows who she is...at least in my room...

Back