Bad Company spoof ads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know these are supposed to be funny, but I'm just not seeing it. :dunno

Yeah I wathced a review on this game and they said they try to hard. They said you will be in the heat of battle and they will start to say random stuff trying to be funny. They said it kinda takes you out of it.

I was going to get this or Alone in the Dark. I don't I am buying either now. :monkey2

Same, except I decided on Alone in the Dark. This game looks awesome, but I am sick of FPS at the moment and this one seems to have the same typical gameplay as most.

I know these are supposed to be funny, but I'm just not seeing it. :dunno

i really liked the GoW spoof of the commerical they saturated the airwaves with before it came out with Fenix running down the alley with the Gary Jules song playing.

plus you get to see that B-Company are really the dead-enders of the military (read borderline retarded). thought they were funny but not enough to want to buy it.

i really liked the GoW spoof of the commerical they saturated the airwaves with before it came out with Fenix running down the alley with the Gary Jules song playing.

plus you get to see that B-Company are really the dead-enders of the military (read borderline retarded). thought they were funny but not enough to want to buy it.

What's sad is I remember that commercial playing over and over on TV. I remember thinking "That game looks kind of cool", but I never bought it and I didn't even remember the name of the game once the commercial finally stopped running. I just watched it on youtube and had to laugh that it's the commercial for the game I got hooked on over a year and a half later :lol

Back