• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: DCD 13" Figure Lot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jase

Super Freak
Reaction score
Selling off all my DCD 13" Figures, as a lot only. They have all been opened but never displayed. Included are:

Superman Classic
Batman Classic
Green Arrow
Aquaman
Martian Manhunter
Flash (has a winglet that broke and was glued back on)
Batman (Black & Grey)
Batgirl
Shazam/Captain Marvel
Lex Luthor
Two-Face
Catwoman
Nightwing
Robin
Power Girl
Bizarro

I paid around $1000.00 for all of these. Make me an offer, including insured shipping. USA (L-48) only. PayPal only. I know that I'll be taking a loss on these, but don't try and rape me! :p

I appreciate you looking! :D

Wow, Jase, it seems like only yesterday you were singing the praises of this line! I know you're getting into the PFs now, but it seems a shame to give up on this line. IMO, even given the drawbacks (13" body, cut joints, poor wrist articulation, bendy hands, ever-increasing price point), this is still easily the best cloth-costumed superhero figure series ever made. Good luck on your sale, though!

Wow, I'm surprised too. Guess we all need a change from time to time though.
Hope you get what you want for these!

Back