• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MIB AVP Elder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

915stag51

Super Freak
Reaction score
OK I have had this guy put away for a while now, it has not been opened and it's box is Flawless, for all you MINT Freaks.. I really dont want to sell this, but I am looking for other Preds... PM me with either offers or possible trades....:monkey1

I think we all know what a MIB Elder Pic looks like, but if you want pics, i'll post them later on tonight....

werent you just trying to buy bagels hot toys elder?? now it turns out you have on for sale? thats werid... i must be in the Twilight Zone!!

Hey, what are you saying, both you clowns are trying to make a killing here... I was trying to get a base price for mine...

You again, that wolf actually sold here dude. You want one i'll let you have it for 150... Maybe you can sell it for 300 like i've heard!!

sorry I have too..
2007_08_07clown.jpg

Back