Nascar 09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadMoon

Demi G0D Overseer
Reaction score
Just got done playing a few races with Kit, Kain, and The Josh. Very fun multiplayer game. :rock

Watch out for the pit move there BM! You might spin out! :lol Kain put me into the wall once and my engine blew so I was out of the race on the 2nd lap on that one, but I won a few races too. I am really enjoying this game.

What a blast this game is when palying with friends.

I haven't played a Nascar game in a while. Has EA been improving the graphics a fair amount with each iteration, or has it stayed about the same?

ive played the demo on my ps3 a few time already and thought it was pretty fun. But seeing as how I dont watch NASCAR I think Ill end up getting it and then watch it gather dust after a few races.

Just got done playing a few races with Kit, Kain, and The Josh. Very fun multiplayer game. :rock

Guys this was so so much fun today. Had a heck of a good time.

Folks if you're looking for a fun MP game I think this would be one. I know the four of us had a damn good time with it today.

Yeah Josh. You don't have to be a big Nascar fan to enjoy it. Yeah, it's racing in circles, but we have a blast playing together. I can always tell when BadMoon is getting serious about his racing because he gets all quiet :lol.

Having to make the pit stops makes you think too. You gotta get it right not to run out of gas or lose the the lead if you have it. Freaking Josh is imposible to pass though. He's ALL OVER the track and whichever side you try to pass him on, he rams into you. :lol

Yeah Josh. You don't have to be a big Nascar fan to enjoy it. Yeah, it's racing in circles, but we have a blast playing together. I can always tell when BadMoon is getting serious about his racing because he gets all quiet :lol.

Having to make the pit stops makes you think too. You gotta get it right not to run out of gas or lose the the lead if you have it. Freaking Josh is imposible to pass though. He's ALL OVER the track and whichever side you try to pass him on, he rams into you. :lol

*Badmoon stays quiet but mentally projects his thoughts on pitting.*

"Everyones gotta pit Cole." Or you may just run out of gas. :lecture

why don't you use the pit manoeuvre on josh like the police use

I used it on BadMoon once. My car was already slow after hitting the wall earlier and BM came up behind me and slammed into me on purpose and was laughing at me so when he passed I used the pit manoeuvre on him to spin him out and make him hit the wall while I kept going :lol

He cussed me out while laughing :D

I used it on BadMoon once. My car was already slow after hitting the wall earlier and BM came up behind me and slammed into me on purpose and was laughing at me so when he passed I used the pit manoeuvre on him to spin him out and make him hit the wall while I kept going :lol

He cussed me out while laughing :D

My favorite was I was behind Josh and someone got into an accident. As soon as they said caution he just stopped and I became his new permanent hood ornament. :lol Dude I will be on all night tonight playing this shat. I have Ninja Gaiden but I am taking it back. I didn't even open it all weekend. :chew:rotfl

My favorite was I was behind Josh and someone got into an accident. As soon as they said caution he just stopped and I became his new permanent hood ornament. :lol Dude I will be on all night tonight playing this shat. I have Ninja Gaiden but I am taking it back. I didn't even open it all weekend. :chew:rotfl

I'll be on tonight with this game too.

Kain, I beat the Ryan Newman challenge last night!!!!!!!!!!!

I am gonna give that Newman challange another shot when I get home I am pretty sure I just need to attack the corners more. Last night was fun even Kansas Speedway with all the cautions and our cars sliding up and hitting the wall. I think maybe we should try Pocono or Las Vegas tonight if you guys want to.

I am gonna give that Newman challange another shot when I get home I am pretty sure I just need to attack the corners more. Last night was fun even Kansas Speedway with all the cautions and our cars sliding up and hitting the wall. I think maybe we should try Pocono or Las Vegas tonight if you guys want to.

Yeah I am down for a road race. Hey if I start a new career will I lose any points I earned?

I'll tell you how I did it. You know how you get that slow down right off the bat? I went high right away so I slowed down faster and got the car to drop the 3rd gear and then dove low with the hammer down. If I tried to go low right away the car would stay in 4th the whole time. Once you go high and get the kickdown to 3rd you don't lose so much time right away and I caught and passed him on the last lap.

I'll tell you how I did it. You know how you get that slow down right off the bat? I went high right away so I slowed down faster and got the car to drop the 3rd gear and then dove low with the hammer down. If I tried to go low right away the car would stay in 4th the whole time. Once you go high and get the kickdown to 3rd you don't lose so much time right away and I caught and passed him on the last lap.

I will have to try that and see if I cant catch him.

I will have to try that and see if I cant catch him.

Yeah, it really worked for me. Once I got that 3rd gear kick down I was able to hang with him and gain a little ground in the first turn and then just slowly ran him down the rest of the way. Without that 3rd gear kick down I was losing a little ground ( or at least not making ANY up ) in the first turn and could never catch him.

They tell you when someone is trying to pass you to make your rear bumper wide he is just trying to make it as wide as possible.:lol

Back