Stuff.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CelticPredator

Super Freak
Reaction score
Be harsh, as long as its constructive. ;)

a unfinshed refrence drawing....the head is the important part.

Clive.jpg

for a comic I was doing....

Comic1_edited-1.jpg

Comic2_edited-1.jpg

obviously unfinshed. I've touched it up since I did it, but im too lazy to post the new one. heh.

First decent attempts at PS drawing...

TheDcopy.jpg

Sweenry.jpg

Half assed the Batman

TDK_edited-1.jpg

Made before AvP-R, sorta a back story thing....I like my Predalien more then that POS on screen....

AVP2222.jpg

Edited AvP-R Predalien...took off the Dreads, replaced the Mandies.

aVp22-1.jpg

"NAM LAND!"

My favorite and best drawing!
crappypic.jpg

Kidding...anyway, i'll post more crap when I find it.

practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice,practice!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes....very helpful. Practice what? Heads? Arms? Bodies? Feet? You dont say Practice!!! a buncha times, and expect to help someone.....

my bad,

start with your basic construction of the character in a loose sketch or rough drawing. keep in mind the proportions, the anatomy and whats underneath the clothing. start of with simple shapes to break down your characters and ounce you got the action line down and the proportions correct, start to build on top of that.

*******VERY IMPORTANT DON'T GET MAD IF IT DON'T COME OUT RIGHT, START ALL OVER UNTILL YOU GET IT RIGHT********

rough sketch for a logo design i did for a motorcycle club in Long Beach california
DSC00602.jpg

DSC00605.jpg

DSC00607.jpg

DSC00606.jpg

the finished patch for their leather jackets........

if you have any more questions let me know i'll be glad to help.:D

Thats what I wanted! Very nice logo!

My stuff is stylized....I mean, im not trying to be realisic, but I dont want it too look silly.

Thats what I wanted! Very nice logo!

My stuff is stylized....I mean, im not trying to be realisic, but I dont want it too look silly.

Try to remember that the basics come first and flirting with style comes second. People who look at your work may not know WHAT is missing from your art, but they will know SOMETHING is missing.

That one was a joke.....I did that a long long time ago......so please, do not take it seriously! :D :laughing

Back