So, who's getting the new Futurama movie on DVD this Tuesday?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eli, you might want to rent it first.

from the review i saw, said it doesn't have the same energy as the show and was kind of painful. not even as good as the first direct-to-DVD release.

Eli, you might want to rent it first.

from the review i saw, said it doesn't have the same energy as the show and was kind of painful. not even as good as the first direct-to-DVD release.

I got the wrong review. In any case, I'll buy it because it's Futurama and I loved the first movie. Thanks for looking out for me. :) Not sarcasm btw.

It could be Bender farting on a snare drum for an hour and a half - I'd still buy it.

LOL Somehow I have to agree with the guy. I love Futurama that much. btw This will probably be the only DVD I own outside of Iron Man, and maybe Batman, depending on how good it is.

The power of Hypnotaod compels me to buy it......
hypnotoad9sf.gif

I got the wrong review. In any case, I'll buy it because it's Futurama and I loved the first movie. Thanks for looking out for me. :) Not sarcasm btw.

no problem, Eli. should have figured from your av and sig you would be buying it.:D
:duff

I'm gonna get it too. I LOVE Futurama, and it's great that they're making movies to further the Futurama name, and so I want to support them for doing so, but i think the series runs best in 30 min episodes...

I have still not watched the first film. I will pick up all four films eventually but money is a tad tight now and I can't justify buying the second film when I have not even watched the first one.

So glad Futurama is back though.

Woo hoo! I didn't know this came out tomorrow!!! I'll be buying to for sure...

I downloaded the movie about a month ago and it's pretty funny. Man, I'm SO sorry they cancelled Futurama and kept crap like King of the Hill on :monkey2

bender_dance_animate.gif
bender_dance3_animate.gif

YOU WILL ALL BUY FUTURAMA MOVIES
toad_animate.gif

Back