Lord of the Rings: Conquest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats the game I was telling you guys about. I think I will have to pick this one up.

Will this be multiplayer?

Yes there will be and up to 16 players. I just got my new Game Informer and it talks about competitive Multiplayer.

Modes-Conquest, Capture The Flag, Hero Deathmatch, and Ring Bearer (Frodo vs Ringwraiths).

Yes there will be and up to 16 players. I just got my new Game Informer and it talks about competitive Multiplayer.

Modes-Conquest, Capture The Flag, Hero Deathmatch, and Ring Bearer (Frodo vs Ringwraiths).

oh, i just had a nerd-gasm.:eek::D

Good Campaign-Starts out with Battle of Last Alliance, lay waste to Isengard, Battle The Balrog in Moria, protect Frodo from Fell Beasts using Faramir, fight inside Minas Morgul for the first time, battle at the black gates using all characters to give Frodo time.

Evil Campaign- Start out as a Nazgul just before he destorys the ring. You get to play what if Sauron had gotten the ring back. Some of the things it lists destorying Minas Tirith with an Oliphaunt, Helms Deep as a Troll, Mines of Moria as a Balrog, confront Aragorn on Weathertop, burn the shire to the ground, and destroy Rivendell as Sauron himself.

Yeah this does look like it could be really good. I never played Star Wars Battlefront much, But I would definitely get on board with this one if it everything turns out well.

I'm going to get this!!

I'm going to get this!!

I'm going to get this!!

PS: Please bring on Battlefront 3 for next gen systems. Heck, even a next gen Battlefront 2 rehash would be nice.

There's a new video clip playing in the Live Wire Stream for this game. An interview with all kinds of shots and IMO this game looks to be up there with must have games.

LOTR Conquest

Guys just got an email about setting up an interview for this game.

Start posting questions and I'll ask them.

That's cool. Seriously, this is like they made sure that everything a gamer could want in an LOTR game is here.

How about, are any of the actors from the movies doing voices for the game?

About how long is the single-player portion of the game?

How many maps and game types are there for multiplayer?

Awesome will be looking at picking this up for sure.:cool:

Thanks for the links Karma and The Josh.:D

Back