Which KOTCS character in 1:6 scale?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which KOTCS character in 1:6 scale from Sideshow?

• Indiana Jones w/ Crystal Skull

Votes: 31 62.0%
  • Mutt Williams w/ Motorcycle Jacket

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Irina Spalko in Soviet uniform with rapier

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Col. Dovchenko

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jedibear

Figuring it out
Staff member
Super Moderator
CF Supporter
Reaction score
As we anxiously await the ROTA Indiana Jones from Sideshow, which character from the new film would be a good one to tackle first?

I'd like to eventually see all four of these at some point, but I'd love to see Sideshow present Irina Spalko as a 1:6 scale figure...in all her grey fatigues, rapier-slashing. black boots n' gloves glory.

How about you?

I want Indy first but after that I'd like to see a Mutt Williams personally. The sculpt with a little work would be bashed into a nice Sam Witwicky

KOTCS... Was that an Indiana Jones Movie?

It did have a guy in a fedora and a leather jacket... And it did star Harrison Ford... And it was Directed by Steven Spielberg... And it was Produced by George Lucas...

BUT...

It was terrible, unlike the previous Indy films...

No... KOTCS was not an Indiana Jones Film. Far from it!

I want Indy first but after that I'd like to see a Mutt Williams personally. The sculpt with a little work would be bashed into a nice Sam Witwicky

Agreed. I want a Sam and the Hasbro figure's likeness is terrible. The medicom figure is better but not perfect and obviously too expensive for a bash.

KOTCS... Was that an Indiana Jones Movie?

It did have a guy in a fedora and a leather jacket... And it did star Harrison Ford... And it was Directed by Steven Spielberg... And it was Produced by George Lucas...

BUT...

It was terrible, unlike the previous Indy films...

No... KOTCS was not an Indiana Jones Film. Far from it!

:fireworks:mexwave:horse:mexwave:fireworks

IT'S OUR 1,000,000th beating of a dead horse............

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indy with Crystal Skull please...

I went with Mutt. One Indy in his "adventure Gear" will be enough for me. Though, I don't see me getting ANY figures from Crystal Skull. I liked the movie alright, just not enough to own the characters.

Agreed. I want a Sam and the Hasbro figure's likeness is terrible. The medicom figure is better but not perfect and obviously too expensive for a bash.

I have to ask...why do you want a 1:6 scale Sam? He cant be posed with the Transformers....so..?

Lots of people want 1/6 scale figures that are one-offs. It's the same reason someone might want a Sweeney Todd or Road Warrior figure, even if there isn't a complete line.

I guess....I just think Sam is boring, unless he's surrounded by Transformers.

I personally would want an Old Indy. I think he'd be badass to own, and Irina.

Back