Optimistic seller!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You might even try undercutting his prices by a couple bucks, just to guarantee a bid or two!

/mebbie

Did you read his 4th feedback comment?....

"Quick Delivery, but balls were bigger than what he informed me ! :("

I wonder if that was for selling the Stone Trolls Statue?:rotfl

Ok.... for you people who have no idea how things work outside the US - our secondary prices usually suck big time as there is almost no competition, and they know that to get it from the US costs a crapload in freight. Now I would have no idea what they really go for in the UK - but add a fairly high VAT and international shipping and I'll bet its substantially more than the US price.

Ok.... for you people who have no idea how things work outside the US - our secondary prices usually suck big time as there is almost no competition, and they know that to get it from the US costs a crapload in freight. Now I would have no idea what they really go for in the UK - but add a fairly high VAT and international shipping and I'll bet its substantially more than the US price.

I see what you mean but trust me when I say that this guy is listing his items about 800-1000% over what they are worth for the UK market over here!
For example the eowyn statue sells for about £60 and the orc warrior about £80!

Also there is a lot of these statues already in the UK so buying from the US is really not neccessary for most of them!

Sad thing is that there are new people to the game that wil go on there and buy this stuff sometimes as they don't look into the history of price changes on E-Bay and don't know about the auction tracker site(which is usually wrong anyway!!).I stopped a guy just in the nick of time from buying a Morgul Lord statue for £400 as I knew he was getting ripped off and had bought from me before so felt I should warn him. God knows how many deals like that people have been suckered into though...its scary!!:banghead

Back