Medicom RAH Young Indy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kuzeh

Machete Don't Tweet!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Well,
what do you guys think?

I personally think it looks awesome!!!

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36138

20080621_9a2780a3e80d1e637106Bo3LnlFpLckR.jpg

From ToyWorld.com and thanks to minivader for posting the link!

Last edited:
Re: Medicom RAh Young Indy

Its amazing, really can't believe Medicom nailed the scuplt and really like the expression.

Looks like a Yuli scuplt and the hands and hair are really realistic.

Looks like a good likeness. Too bad I skip through that part of TLC every time I watch it. :D

I think they absolutely nailed this one, top to bottom. Stick the Cross of Coronado in his belt and it's perfection.

Cant see Sideshow topping this...better come with his scout hat,cross and snake.
(They should also slap some merit badges on him)
Thankfully the medicom height issue shouldnt be a problem this time given Indys age here.

Cant see Sideshow topping this...better come with his scout hat,cross and snake.
(They should also slap some merit badges on him)
Thankfully the medicom height issue shouldnt be a problem this time given Indys age here.
I agree, I think he looks fantastic and I'll be ordering this one!

I think they absolutely nailed this one, top to bottom. Stick the Cross of Coronado in his belt and it's perfection.

Same here... Just an amazing figure, and the shirt hides the wrists and the neck very nicely. Looks EXACTLY like River. I'll buy this one as long as the price is nice. :D

Same here... Just an amazing figure, and the shirt hides the wrists and the neck very nicely. Looks EXACTLY like River. I'll buy this one as long as the price is nice. :D

Same here, but it will probably be about $150, out of my price range :monkey2:monkey2

Hmmm...do think he'll have a scar on his chin?
Yeah, it wouldnt have healed that quick but still.

Looks great. A little red paint on the chin and a whip in hand would make a cool display. Dirty/sweaty up the face a bit...

AWESOME FIGURE! River Phoenix passed way too young and it's nice that he can be immortalized in plastic...

And once more I have to ask, why the F@@K does Medicom pose all it's RAH figures looking down and in the same pose? It's annoying...

Looks good. I'll at the least order it and decide later.

I agree... It'll depend on the price and what's on deck at the same time. But this is one Medi where the height shouldn't be an issue as he's a kid.

Back