Medicom Jawa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OSCORP

Super Freak
Reaction score
20080621_097df9dd264c87da3231IUIk5xPLhiQx.jpg

It has RAH-like wrists, like the Yoda. Finally, a Jawa that's worth a damn.

I like that and its a must for me. These VCD type items are just too freaking cool.

i think the real question at hand is how many to buy? hope they dont cost too much. i want at least 2. depends on how many different accessories they come with so i can pose each one different.

I dunno. It looks fine, but I actually find the Hasbro jawa to be pretty decent with a little weathering and so forth. I don't think I want to drop $60 on this.

I dunno. It looks fine, but I actually find the Hasbro jawa to be pretty decent with a little weathering and so forth. I don't think I want to drop $60 on this.

I thought the same, when they released Yoda, I had the Hasbro one, and I thought it was pretty decent. Needless to say, once I got Medi's, Hasbro's was sold on Ebay. :lol:lol

Medicom's non armored human SW figures are overpriced drivel but they do some nice aliens and like Yoda and Wicket I'll be adding the Jawa to my collection.
I wonder if they'll do an Ugnaught next?

Hope it has good articulation, if thats the case I'll get one. And even if Sideshow makes one later on having different sized ones will actually make sense :lecture

Back