• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale, The Thing Reg Pf

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jory REX

Super Freak
Reaction score
cant really keep this thing since in running out of room and i got 1:1 busts coming in. also i just sold my hulk pf as well to make room so i dont feel the need to keep this. anywayz, you can have this badboy for $250 plus shipping. hit me up peps. really need to get rid of this soon since my new busts are coming real soon as well.

btw, i only want checks or money order cuz i hate paying for paypal fees

great price! you could actually add "paypal fees" as something the buyer pays so they could still use paypal and you don't have to pay the fees. even with that added to it, it'd still be a great price.

yeah, but only if the buyer wants to pay for that. i personally would rather have him pay 41 cents to mail it to me rather than spend like $10 or so for paypal fees.

deal didnt go through so still available :D

com'mon guiys, this is a steal deal

This is a great deal!! To bad I got one off fleabay a couple weeks ago for the same deal, looks great posed with the hulk

Back