Medicom Clonetroopers ep2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OSCORP

Super Freak
Reaction score
:cool:

20080621_862f5bd0686af8046c3bTHrANO8h59Ah.jpg

Sign me up for those other two. Got the all white which Josh will paint up for me on order.

I am with clones like a crack addicts are with a new rock: I can't say no.

Gonna get multiples and build my Grand Army of the Republic!

And be poor, to boot, what with all of the other Medi releases. Don't understand all the bit'in & moanin' re: Medi this, SS that, . . . Just glad someone's offering more, more, more.

And be poor, to boot, what with all of the other Medi releases. Don't understand all the bit'in & moanin' re: Medi this, SS that, . . . Just glad someone's offering more, more, more.

My sentiments exactly!
It just gives us Toy Collectors more choices to get the stuffs we want.

I'm going to take my white one and have Josh give it that vegas gold coloring. Can't remember what clone that was.

Yep...that about says it all.

.... not trying to pick nits.. but why don't they fix the rifle... pass again on my favorite clone . :( Also.... I thought the EPII clinones armor was a Matte finish ( least that's what my buds in the 501st keep telling me)

Back