• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade for your Marvel Bowen Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vader AL

RTR
Reaction score
I'll update this as I obtain more items I want to trade but if you have some Bowen stuff you're wanting to get rid of let's make a deal.

-Faux Bronze Duel of the Fates Diorama

-HT Wolf Predator, unopened.

-HT battle damaged ED-209

If you want the dio, obviously I don't have it yet so we could make the trade in July when it ships.

I'd like the following:

Full Size Statues Only
-Colossus
-Apocolypse
-Sentinel
-Gambit
-Juggernaut
-Fury
-Beast (Avengers)
-Rogue
-Ice Man

No thread pooping, I'm all out of Ziplock bags to clean it up with.

Last edited:
Re: WTT for your Marvel Bowen Statues

I'll update this as I obtain more items I want to trade but if you have some Bowen stuff you're wanting to get rid of right now I have:

-Faux Bronze Duel of the Fates Diorama and

-HT Wolf Predator, unopened.

-HT battle damaged ED-209

If you want the dio, obviously I don't have it yet so we could make the trade in July when it ships.

I'd like the following:

-Colossus
-Apocolypse
-Sentinel
-Juggernaut
-Fury
-Beast (Avengers)
-Rogue
-Ice Man

No thread pooping, I'm all out of Ziplock bags to clean it up with.

i have a clear iceman bust. if interested, pm your best offer.

wuz up with this x-men fever? everyone's seems to be catching it. must be the time of the year. anywayz, i have a rogue, $95 plus shipping, hit me up

also have the yellow wolverine masked museum if your looking for that as well.

Yeah, it does seem like there is a lot of Bowen fever going around.

i realized when my Hulk PF came back home that i had almost no more room left but i wanted more marvel stuff back in my collection. these are really nice space-wise and money wise. i'll still get some PF's though. most are well below retail too and i really like that.

I think the new wolverines, cap and thor, brought a lot of new fans into the line. at least it did for me :D

Good luck on your search Al

Back